Blinds.com company logo
Blinds.com
reviews & complaints
Blinds.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

8 complaints
6 resolved 2 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Blinds.com reviews & complaints

Blinds.com complaints 8

C
Jan 04, 2022

Blinds.com - Levolor Blind Order

We ordered our blinds for 7 windows and doors in mid-November expecting delivery in early December. After passing delivery times, I started following on the order only to be passed from service person to service person on each call. The delay being blamed on the freight carrier, and with no information being provided as to the current location of the order or an expected delivery date. I have the order number, the case number and the tracking number on the package. No one will give me the name and number of a senior manager in the organization. Now I find out Blinds.com is actually owned by Home Depot so maybe I can get someone's attention by going to HD management.

Desired outcome: Would like to find out definite delivery dates, and names of management personel with Blinds.com.

Blinds.com - Have not received my shutter Order # [protected]

I have not received my blind, shutter. Order was placed on Sep 18th and delivery was expected on first week of November, on repeat inquiry, delivery date was changed to Dec 6th, and now it's further delayed to Dec 17 to Dec 23rd. If company is taking 4 months to make a blind, there must be terribly wrong with company or product. I appreciate if you process my order as soon as you can, I am a regular blind.com customer and had good opinion, but getting disappointed. I plan to order more blinds but want my previous orders to come through so I can proceed with further orders.
My order # as stated above is [protected], name - Raza Iqbal, address : 32275 Phantom Dr, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275

Desired outcome: Please send my order ASAP

C

Blinds.com - Poor quality products

I made a large order for a new home four years ago and have already had to replace four of the blinds due to cheap plastic parts breaking in such a way that repair is impossible. Heavy springs and plastic do not pair well and are doomed to failure. How hard could it be to use metal? After the first blind failed I attempted to order a replacement, but it was no longer available and they could not match the color.

Desired outcome: Stop selling defective products.

Blinds.com - Blinds & shutters

Unfortunately, I had a terrible experience using this website/company. They have what they call a "SureFit Guarantee", but they failed to deliver on this promise. Just to show how meticulous and...

J
Oct 29, 2017

Blinds.com - custom shades/blinds - heads up

I didn't order. Just spent some time looking at the site for possible purchase. Thank goodness I did. Just a suggestion: Read everything before you order. They warn you about everything. I don't know about their return policy but it sounds shady.

First off, notice that the shades (cellular in particular) are shown in pictures (lovely, eh?) INSIDE hung in those windows. Those up/down ones require a 2" deep window well or you have to hang them outside mount which will look like a bed sheet hung up, except that that "bedsheet" will cost $200. Those rails are 2" thick apparently. But I can't say for sure. Because they don't tell you.

You are never shown a picture of the mounting hardware. That's where I cancelled the whole idea. How in the world do I know how those brackets (whatever they are) will fit in my window recess? So...I'm gonna order $1200 of shades only to find out I cant hang them short of tearing off and remodeling my entire window mouldings?

Then there is the business about what they will actually cut for width. Read that. What? "...up to 1 1/2 inches variation." What??? I kid you not. Read that part. Inside mount they'll chop off up to 3/8 inch? What? What if your window glass comes right to the wall? Peek-a-boo.

Bottom line, for honeycomb shades and probably some blinds, you better have a 2" deep recess on that window and be prepared for a hassle you'll never forget, or be forced to order some hideous outside mounted thing not worth $30 if you don't think it through first.

Their policies seem 'shady.' I get it!

L
Jul 30, 2012

Blinds.com - poor customer service-unreasonable wait time!

I spent $500.00 on window shades. One was not made properly. I spent 2 hours on hold earlier this am, only to be disconnected. As I write, I have been on hold listening to music for 35 minutes now. I left my phone number 3 1/2 hours ago for a return call. This is POOR customer service. No one has all day to wait on hold for a customer service rep. A company is only as good as their customer service department, and BLINDS.COM is awful! Considering sending all blinds back, and doing business elsewhere! Not worth the time!

H
May 03, 2010

Blinds.com - scam

I was a supplier of blinds to American Blind and Wallpaper Factory. They owe me a lot of $$$$ for orders that were shipped to their customers and then I didn't get paid. There have been several...

Blinds.com - freebeegas.com

Starting November 2008, I enrolled in your gas program, after submitting $300.00 in gas receipts as per your request, dated 11-24-08, I have not received any vouchers in the amount of $25.00...

Blinds.com Company contacts