Segpayeuunauthorized credit card charges

I am being charged $9.95 every month from this website but I have no idea how because I am not using anything. Is there anyway to stop this somehow.

Dp

Comments

• Al
      Nov 04, 2008

Have no idea what this charge is for!!!

• Je
      Nov 05, 2008

getting charged from my bank account after asking to discontinue charges

• Sh
      Dec 04, 2008

i would like to cancell my account, please Sheila moseley

• Ka
      Mar 07, 2010

money keeps coming out of my account from them and i dont know why!!! i want it back

• La
      Oct 14, 2010

please explain the above charge to my check card,

• Br
      Dec 22, 2010

This company charged my account $9.00 Unauthorized. be advised.

• Je
      Jan 02, 2011

if it is on your cell phone, 1st call your phone company, 2nd reply "stop" to the text.

• Ha
      Mar 15, 2011

estou com mesmo problema recebo uma fatura 35.00 dolares que eu nao tenho nada a ver com isso como parar isso

Nov 24, 2011

I am appalled and how dare this company think that they can tap into one's account with out approval and think they can get away with it. This is cruel for hard working consumers that work for a living and shame on you to those who think you have the right to tap into others account and have no consequences.

• Gh
      Mar 26, 2013

I canceled my subscription awhile back and I keep getting charged $39.95 a month. Is there anyway I can get a full refund of my money. I only tried out the three trail and canceled my subscription but the charges kept getting deducted from my bank account.

Reach me as soon as you can
    [protected]@hotmail.com
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Ca
      Aug 25, 2014

UTIIZARON MI TARJETA SI SER AUTORIZADO 39.95 DOLARES ES UN ABUSO

Sep 25, 2015

this"company is steeling money from me and they are going to pay me back Now!!! i will go to the policestation tommorow and hand them this case, i dont care even if they pay me back two times what they stole from me, im soo fu... angry right now.