Segpay / unauthorized charges
On 01/19/2010 I was billed by SegPay, Coral Springs Fla, two times once for Segpay and once for +CREPASS, Sing. Both amounts were for $39.62. I telephoned this number([protected])at 1130 PM and spoke with Ashley and complained that I had not authorized my account to be debited. She identified both charges and indicated that my account would be credited because of a misunderstanding. A couple days later my account reflected that credit.
Again on 02/17/2010 my account was debited thru Segpay, Coral Springs, [protected]) in the amount of $39.87. I was not aware of this charge until I was reviewing my account. I did not authorized the debit to my account and called the same telephone number listed above and spoke with someone who failed to identify themselves. I indicated that I wanted a refund to my account since I did not authorize the debit. I was told that they could do nothing about the charge. Request that this charge be refunded and that future charges to my account be stopped.
The last six numbers of the account are 984981(visa)
More Segpay Complaints & Reviews
- SegPayEU.com - unauthorized charges 
- Segpay - false recurring charges 
- Segpayeu.com / Generation 866 - 450 - 4000 Cy - unauthorized prelevation of money 
- SegPayEU.com - unauthorized prelevation of money 
- [Resolved] SegPayEU.com - unauthorized credit card charge 
- SegPay Corporation - unauthorized charges
- SegPay Corporation - unauthorised credit card charges
- [Resolved] SegPay Corporation - fraudulent charges
- [Resolved] SegPay Corporation - deceptive practices
- [Resolved] SegPay Corporation - unauthorized monthly payments