Segpay / unauthorized charges

1 NC, United States Review updated:

On 01/19/2010 I was billed by SegPay, Coral Springs Fla, two times once for Segpay and once for +CREPASS, Sing. Both amounts were for $39.62. I telephoned this number([protected])at 1130 PM and spoke with Ashley and complained that I had not authorized my account to be debited. She identified both charges and indicated that my account would be credited because of a misunderstanding. A couple days later my account reflected that credit.

Again on 02/17/2010 my account was debited thru Segpay, Coral Springs, [protected]) in the amount of $39.87. I was not aware of this charge until I was reviewing my account. I did not authorized the debit to my account and called the same telephone number listed above and spoke with someone who failed to identify themselves. I indicated that I wanted a refund to my account since I did not authorize the debit. I was told that they could do nothing about the charge. Request that this charge be refunded and that future charges to my account be stopped.
The last six numbers of the account are 984981(visa)
Thank you.

Comments

20th of Sep, 2010

from jonthanw3@hotmail.com segpay is going to my accaunt every week some times two times a week, i have no trasaction for three months now. please i beg you for god and send all monies taken from my accaunt. and please stop going to my accaunt. alexandria virginia 22306.

• Bo
      17th of Aug, 2011

This outfit is still in business, fraudulent charges to my credit card from HHNETWORKS.ORG 8663654 866-365-4621, NJ 08243 ALLNETAPP.COM 877-543-2576, CARTSINFO.COM 877-563-4281
    country code MU. Had to call my credit card loss prevention and change my card number.