Secure Box Office / ticket purchasing ripoff

1 Somewhere in California, United States Review updated:

These people are the most dishonest people I have ever been involved with. They doubled the price of baseball tickets and then tried to charge another $10 for delivery after I had given my credit card number. Once you buy tickets there is no way to get to talk with anyone. I've considered stopping payment with my credit card company, but they said in a recorded message that they would file suite if I did. Well, I guess I'm stuck, but I'll never do business with them again. I would give a zero review, I can't give less than one.

Bi
Jun 26, 2018

Comments

• Dh
      27th of Oct, 2018

Agreed. I had a very similar experience. Do not use this company.

• La
      1st of Nov, 2018

Secure Box office false advertises, they rip consumers off by overpricing the tickets. They show you a layout of the seating at the venue you'll be attending and price the tickets according to the seating area. Except when you arrive at the concert there is no special areas for paying way more everyone is in the same open area. TOTAL RIP OFF!

• Ki
      18th of Jan, 2019

Don't Do It!!! Event was postponed and I was not notified until 8 hours after the start of the event. I drove 4 hours round trip. Also, there was no mention that this performance was by children, not professional actors. The picture of the event did not show young children as the performers. False advertising. What a disgrace. My daughter was so upset. I was offered $7 credit instead of a full refund. Not good enough. I would never give them another dime. TOTAL RIP OFF. They don't care about their customers or running a business ethically.