Secure Box Office — christmas spectacular tickets @ radio city music hall
I am extremely upset with the customer service and ticket purchase from Secure box office. When I first purchased the tickets in July 2018 I was made unaware of the fees involved in the purchase until after I submitted payment (this is predatory). $210 each, after I hit submit order, I was charged $567. I chalked this up to lesson learned as I thought that was my mistake for using your service and apparently not a forthright disclosing fees.
2nd the tickets I received (which I had selected the seats) were cancelled and I was notified via email the day before the event (November 29th, 2018) via email (which I wasn't checking on vacation). I was on vacation in NYC at the time and had printed tickets from July to attend the event which I thought were valid. I didn't find out they were invalid and had been cancelled until I was in the process of entry to Radio City Music Hall where the tickets were scanned and showed up invalid & cancelled. The newly issued tickets in the email had to be printed on paper and not valid via a mobile device. Therefore we were not permitted entry to the show. So disappointed, refused after many calls to reimburse the purchase price.
More Secure Box Office Complaints & Reviews
- Secure Box Office - ticket purchasing ripoff 
- Secureboxoffice.com - over price concert tickets 
- Secure Box Office.com - over priced tickets 
- Secure Box Office - disgraceful, deceitful thieves! 
- Secure Box Office - unethical behavior 
- Secure Box Office - purchased parking tickets to the national college football championship game at levi stadium.
- Secure Box Office - ticket service fees
- Secure Box Office - tickets for the scottish rite theatre
- Secure Box Office - concert tickets
- Secure Box Office - lion king tickets