Sears / master service agreement/ no lemon guarantee
2017 - Kitchenaid Icemaker. Less than year old.
Stopped working less than six months in.
Four months of run around with Sears including:
6 calls to Sears service desk (including one call over 2 hours)
Nine technician visits (plus two no shows) = 11 days waiting at home
Four parts replaced
Over Four months still no ice
Sears says it still doesn't qualify as a lemon under they policy. They want another service call and repair try and then they will review to consider it. Seriously? Nine onsite tech visits without repair and still not lemon under your policy??? Seriously?
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund