Sears / Air Duct Cleaning / air duct cleaning mistake!
I had air ducts cleaned out on 10/25/07, furnace working great!! for approx. 1 week turned up thermostat (house did not get above 65 degrees) thought it was the thermostat, so i had a contractor look at it maybe put new one in. he said problem was all dirt from air duct cleaning was blown into furnace therefor shutting furnace down. Sears who originally cleaned air ducts claims they didn't do it and have promised me for 2 days they would look at it. as of today no one has shown up. I have children in the house they need heat. Sears if responsible for getting the furnace working again and they wont do it. Stay away from this company!
More Sears / Air Duct Cleaning Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - F1 error 
- Sears Brands - lg dishwasher ldp6797st
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite microwave
- Sears Brands - master protection agreement
- Sears - kenmore 80 gal electric water heater power miser 12 model 153.321840 serial# f07a085896
- Sears - repair dryer