Sears / Air Duct Cleaning / air duct cleaning mistake!
I had air ducts cleaned out on 10/25/07, furnace working great!! for approx. 1 week turned up thermostat (house did not get above 65 degrees) thought it was the thermostat, so i had a contractor look at it maybe put new one in. he said problem was all dirt from air duct cleaning was blown into furnace therefor shutting furnace down. Sears who originally cleaned air ducts claims they didn't do it and have promised me for 2 days they would look at it. as of today no one has shown up. I have children in the house they need heat. Sears if responsible for getting the furnace working again and they wont do it. Stay away from this company!
More Sears / Air Duct Cleaning Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - Stove/Oven
- Sears Brands - defective product
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite refrigerator model 795.7902.313 bought nov 2017
- Sears Brands - lg 65sk8000pua 65" class super uhd 4k hdr ai led tv
- Sears Home Warranty - refrigerator ice machine repair complaint - not yet done from past 5 months.