Scoresense.com / unauthorized credit card charges
I just saw this company, unknown to me took $39.95 out of my bank account on Aug 16 2018. I do not know what they are claiming it was for. I do not have a account with them. I want my money refunded. I did not contract with you to do any thing for me. They will be reported to authorities by me. Absolutely theft. I have no email, invoices, etc from them. I looks like they have been scamming people for years! (Nov 19, 2014- ScoreSense will pay $22 million to settle charges that it offered consumers free credit scores, then socked them with monthly fees for credit monitoring.
Most of settlement money -- $21.9 million -- will be refunded to consumers.
ScoreSense is owned by One Technologies. The Texas-based business is operated by MyCreditHealth and ran at least 50 websites, including FreeScore360.com, FreeScoreOnline.com, and ScoreSense.com.
More Scoresense.com Complaints & Reviews
- Scoresense.com - money taken out of my account without my permission 
- ScoreSense - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Score Sense - took monies off of my credit card 
- Scoresense.com - taking money directly from a checking account monthly without my approval 
- ScoreSense - false practices 
- Scoresense.com - credit
- Scoresense.com - unauthorized charges
- Scoresense.com - 3b credit scores
- Scoresense.com - score sense is a scam and withdraws money from your account without permission
- Scoresense.com - scoresense credit reports