Having problems with Webbank?

Webbank Customer Service Contacts

215 South State Street, Suite 800
Salt Lake City, UT 84111

WebBank is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and is an FDIC-insured, state-chartered industrial bank that provides customized consumer and commercial financing solutions on a nationwide basis. WebBank is a leading provider of closed-end and revolving private-label and bank card financing programs.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Webbank Customer Service. Initial Webbank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Webbank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Webbank. Discuss the issues you have had with Webbank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Webbank Fingerhutabout someone opening an account using my name and info

Hi my name is Rafael C Marquez and i am being charged of $188 from webbank fingerhut, witch i never even heard of and i never open an account with you guys before. i already call the police department and reported an Identity thef my case number is#1900010 and if you guys have and question about me and need my info i prefer to be call from you guys at [protected] thank you very much and hope to hear from you guys Asap.

about someone opening an account using my name and info

D

Webbank / BML — Fraudulent credit inquiry

Like many others on this site, i too received a letter in the mail from webbank / bml indicating that i had...

Webbank / BMLUnauthorized Credit Inquiry

I just ran my annual credit report and found that WEBBANK/BML ran a hard inquiry on my credit. When I called the number listed under the details on the inquiry, the number is not good. [protected], This was just done on in April 2012. I know for a fact I have not requested any type of credit. I will follow up with Equifax to have it removed, but this is wrong. Who are these people? Obviously up to no good. If anyone has any helpful information to share, please share. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Nj
        njmartin Dec 29, 2012

shows equifax inquiry but i did not apply..another id theft problem

• Ke
        Ken P Aug 25, 2012

I my case the credit inquiry by them had been initiated by PayPal when I chose their "Bill Me Later" option. I got an Equifax alert and did some digging. A search of the number provided by DeedeeBklyn previously [protected]) led to the PayPal link, so I was able to jog my memory and realize that that was the reason.

I don't know what else WEBBANK is up to, but their relationship with PayPal appears to be legit, as PayPal are allied with www.billmelater.com/ (same contact numbers as WEBBANK). The ease of getting payments deferred on PayPal through Bill Me Later - it took all of 30 seconds - can lead you to forget that they're lending you money. Of course they are going to run your credit, and this was likely disclosed in the pile of fine print that I should have read!

• De
        DeedeeBklyn May 31, 2012

Like many others on this site, I too received a letter in the mail from WEBBANK/bml indicating that I had opened an account with them in connection with a purchase at a store I have never shopped at. Subsequently, a credit inquiry from WEBBANK/bml showed up on my reports from all three credit unions. After filing a complaint with EQUIFAX, I was finally able to obtain a working number for WEBBANK/bml -- [protected]. I just spoke with someone there this afternoon. PLEASE CALL THEM AND TELL THEM TO SHUT DOWN YOUR ACCOUNT AND MAKE SURE THEY KNOW IT WAS OPENED UNDER FRAUDULENT CIRCUMSTANCES. I also filed a report with the Federal Trade Commission's (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection about WEBBANK/bml. They have an easy to use complaint form on their website here -- https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ PLEASE ALSO FILL OUT THE COMPLAINT AND LET THEM KNOW THAT WEBBANK/BML IS MAKING FRAUDULENT INQUIRIES TO YOUR CREDIT REPORT. IF WE ALL CALL WEBBANK/BML AND SEND IN COMPLAINTS TO THE FTC, WE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE AT EXPOSING THIS FRAUD AND PREVENTING IT FROM HAPPENING TO OTHERS! Thanks!

A

Webbank / BML — Inquiry on my credit report / negative to me

This company checked out my credit on 7/2/11 This shows on my credit report. They had no right checking my...