Scam Paypal Order Receipt / paypal scam order

1 Lake Havasu City, AZ, United States Review updated:

If you get as unknown receipt, even if you think it's possible that you made the order and just forgot, legitimize the receipt before releasing ANY personal information!

This was in my inbox and it looks like a simple case of accidentally typing in my email address instead of the correct one but when I attempted to cancel said order I couldn't. Total scam, report it if you get it then delete it. No personal information to strangers.

USBC
Order Shipped
Thank you for ordering from Costco.com.

We have successfully charged amount $39.99 to your PayPaI redrose8541@hotmail.com, Cancel Now

Order Details
Order Placed
12/27/2017
Order Number
[protected]
View Order Details
Tracking information may not be updated immediately
Shipping Details
SOUTH LYON, MI ‌[protected]‌
‌[protected]‌
Shipping Status: Shipped
Shipping & Terms
This is a perishable item and must be cared for immediately upon arrival. Exposure to extreme temperatures and/or lack of care will affect the quality and life expectancy of this item. Please attend to this package immediately upon delivery.
Order Summary
Order Total
$ 42.39
Membership Number
‌[protected]‌
Visit My Orders to track orders. Tracking information may not be updated immediately.
Are you missing out on our limited time offers?
Sign up to receive Costco.com e-mails on the My Account page.
Costco Office Online
Start saving today on your office supplies! Go to Costco.com to see what's new. View Office Products
Shop Confidently
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at Costco, please visit the membership counter at your local Costco or Contact Customer Service.
View Costco's Return Policy
Costco Concierge Services / Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to Costco members for select electronics and consumer goods. Learn More.
How to Return Costco.com Orders.
Please keep this email for future reference, and thank you for shopping at Costco.com.
We'd love to know how we did serving you! If you would like to tell us about your experience, please share your feedback.
© [protected] Costco Wholesale Corporation.
All rights reserved.

Er
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Su
      28th of Dec, 2017

I get them all the time. Forward to abuse at PayPal dot com. Include the headers with all IP information.