Comments

Lu
  29th of Apr, 2008
We are running an organisation called ADAIKALAPURAM MISSIONARY SOCIETY.We have account in State Bank of India(0938) in Tiruvannamalai, Tamilnadu, India.
My donar agency sent 5566 euro on 1.4.2008 to my account through SBI KOLKOTA Bank, by ABN AMPRO, Armsterdam.But This amount not credit in my account No.10860238906, SBI.Tiruvannamalai till this date 29.04.2008. Kolkota Code:SBI N I N I B B 106.
Luben Kumar
Go
  20th of Jul, 2008
I tried to sent this e-mail a lot of times to SBI, Barasat Branch, Near Barasat Thana, but could not succeed. So you are request to instruct your local branch manager to do the following, as I am facing tremendious problem.

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at rediffmail.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

125.18.30.212 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 sorry, jisuks@rediffmail.com mailbox is absent on this domain (#5.1.1)
Giving up on 125.18.30.212.

--- Enclosed is a copy of the message.

Sir,
I, Shri Gopal Saha, Savings Account No.11217034488, I have been your customer long time, and a resident of Nabapally, Barasat. Now I am in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh for last two months and I have to stay here for long time. I brought my pass book and cheque book. One day I tried to withdraw money from my cheque and submit it to the teller counter of SBI, Itanagar, the person check it and told me that your cheque No. was not entered in the machine e.i. your cheque No. was not stored in the manual. So, u contact SBI, Barasat and do the needful and then come.

I therefore, request you that Cheque Book No. 443026, of 25 leaves, Cheque Sl.No."443026" to "443050" may kindly be authorised as earliest as possible. As I am facing so much problem, These are not good habit.

Yours sincerely,

Gopal Saha,
S.B. A/C No. 11217034488.

State Bank of India [SBI] Logo State Bank of India [SBI]