SBI Credit Card / wrongly debited amount of rs.25,000
I was using the SBI card since 2017, In the month of April 2017 they had issued the pay order of Rs. 25, 000/- which we had not received & they wrongly debited the amount of Rs.25000/- (Twenty five thousand) in my SBI card statement & also they have started EMI for this amount. After observing my statement I had complained to SBI regarding the wrong debit of the amount, which they had also confirmed that they had got the pay order back. But despite the complaint they have debited my account with Rs.25000/- & also charged Late payment Fees, & interest on unpaid EMI in my account.
I have spoken to customer service & send the mails; but they told that late fees & interest has to be paid. I had also mailed to them stated that I am not going to use in future, the same thing was informed to customer service by phone. I have also given them written complaint on 15th March, 2017, but they have taken no action & added unnecessary charges in my account.
Now recently, I have received the legal notice from Lawyers Inc. Ref:QL/150/JUNE/LOT6/PT1/08/3321 stating that my total outstanding Rs.70286.72 on 25-Jun-2017, if i don’t pay, they will take appropriate legal action against me to recover the dues with interest and other charges.
Also they have given my name in defaulter's list which is spoiling my image in all banks.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI Pensions - non crediting revised pension alongwith arrears in my a/c
- State Bank Of India - delay in issuing atm card
- SBI Credit Card - collection agent ran away without submitting my bill! 
- State Bank Of India - state bank of india web page not opening
- SBI - wrong calls