SBI Credit Card / regarding the unfair bills of my credit card no. 4317575614654094
Dear Sir / Madam,
This is to bring to your kind attention that, the bill of my SBI Credit card is totally unfair (Rs.8209.00 on 18 Nov, 2007). Because after getting the Credit card all I have used is -- I have bought only an Indigo Air ticket on 27.08.2007 for Rs.2874.00. After getting your card I've categorically denied several times to your health insurance offers by calling to your customer care. And the customer care did confirm me that, all the insurances offer were deactivated from my account.
But I did not understand why did you send me the bills with absurd amounts--- on 18 Sep, 2007 Rs.7092.96 instead of Rs.2874.00 and so on next months.......... on 18 October, 2007 and 18 Nov, 2007. I reapeat once again that I only bought only an Indigo Air ticket on 27.08.2007 for Rs.2874.00 by using my SBI card and so the billing amount on 18 Sep, 2007 was supposed to be only Rs.2874.00.
I called to your customer care several times to correct the billing amount and all the times they promised me to do that, but again there were no results. So, last time I called again to your customer care with the same request on 04.12.2007 and they took a new request no.[protected] and promised me to correct the billing amount and asked me to pay the basic amount Rs.2874.00, which I only used with your credit card. And on 05.12.2007 I have already made the payment of Rs.2874.00 through the internet banking of HSBC Bank.
In these circumstances, I beg your kind attention to correct my bill amount as much I have used and and unblock my card as soon as possible.
with kind regards,
SABYA SACHI PAL.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI - atm withdrawal related.
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi
- [Resolved] SBI Cards - reinstatement of a deactivated credit card
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - loan officer corruption