SBI Credit Card / unwanted loan
I am holding S.B.I. credit card for last eighteen months.On one fine day on 27 march 2007, I received D.D. of Rs.27000 from S.B.I. card stating that this is pre-approved loan,which I never asked for. So I was shocked and immediately contacted S.B.I. card helpline to cancel my loan which I never asked. So They advised me to send D.D. back trough drop box and accordingly I send back D.D. on 29 march 2007 with covering letter to cancel my loan.
But when I received monthly statement on 10 April 2007 showing loan amount and E.M.I., I immediately wrote letter and contacted several times on help line who told me that this matter is under process. Same thing repeated in 10 may2007 account statement.
At the First week of june 2007 I was told that my matter is settled and I will get intimation of cancellation of loan and E.M.I.within 2-3 days. But suddenly on 13 june 2007 one person arrived at my residence as collection agent from S.B.I. card Who threatened my mother to pay the dues, as I was not at home. Up till now The matter is not resolved by Sbicard and I am getting Phone call from recovery agent to pay the money.
More SBI Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- SBI - personal loan
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - refund of deducted money not received
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - chitranjan branch-regarding frauds withdraw money in three transaction total amount rs 38400
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - illegal money withdrawn from my account
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - double entry debit to my account