SBI Card / illegal billing by sbi credit card
Myself Vidya R Prasad, I got SBI Gold Card on [protected] & after 30 Day I got message for pay 1, 000/- Rs. from SBI Delhi office, Then I was surprised How they were telling me to pay any amount when I did not used SBI card Till Date as well as never willing to use SBI Card in future also, Then I just made complain no "MQ[protected]" to block my card well as cancellation of illegal making such a ambiguous payment for future too.
As Customer service agent telling me that They courier (Rs Ten Thousand) RS 10, 000/- DD/cheque at my Office address Satyam computers Manikchand Ikon, But I am surprised when I received SBI Gold card at my residence address then whom to take permission SBI Deliver cheque at Office address...??? And courier person Deliver that cheque to whom??? When I did not received any cheque Till Date.
2nd most Imp. Thing is when I did not receive any Cheque as well as not Deposited any cheque at my account then How SBI continue Keep on charging after cancellation request. Why not SBI Enquired real fact that:
1> 1> whom to handed over that DD/courier by courier person??
2> & which account that DD/cheque will be deposited???.
3> If Courier person really handed over that DD/ Courier to any illegal person then what is that DD/ Cheque no. why not SBI blocked that DD/ Cheque for future transaction after my file complaints.
If a face such type of any illegal outstanding economical &mental Harassment then I compel to file case against you people. I am very serious regd. this matter beco'z I regularly getting call from Mob no [protected] regd clear outstanding bill amount.
I am still facing worst experience with SBI credit card.
More SBI Card Complaints & Reviews
- SBI ATM Card - lost atm card! 
- SBI ATM - transaction declined, amount debited from account 
- SBI ATM Card - to block lost sbi atm card 
- SBI online internet banking - https://www.onlinesbi.com/ is not working science 10 days 
- State Bank Of India - non payment of pension arrears revision of pension 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - money transaction from my account (11000 rs)
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - atm room related
- SBI - atm withdrawal related. 
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - credit to sb a/c no.10320808816, amount:rs.25000/-
- State Bank Of India [SBI] - monthly rdi