SBI Card / illegal billing by sbi credit card

1 India Review updated:

Myself Vidya R Prasad, I got SBI Gold Card on [protected] & after 30 Day I got message for pay 1, 000/- Rs. from SBI Delhi office, Then I was surprised How they were telling me to pay any amount when I did not used SBI card Till Date as well as never willing to use SBI Card in future also, Then I just made complain no "MQ[protected]" to block my card well as cancellation of illegal making such a ambiguous payment for future too.

As Customer service agent telling me that They courier (Rs Ten Thousand) RS 10, 000/- DD/cheque at my Office address Satyam computers Manikchand Ikon, But I am surprised when I received SBI Gold card at my residence address then whom to take permission SBI Deliver cheque at Office address...??? And courier person Deliver that cheque to whom??? When I did not received any cheque Till Date.

2nd most Imp. Thing is when I did not receive any Cheque as well as not Deposited any cheque at my account then How SBI continue Keep on charging after cancellation request. Why not SBI Enquired real fact that:

1> 1> whom to handed over that DD/courier by courier person??

2> & which account that DD/cheque will be deposited???.

3> If Courier person really handed over that DD/ Courier to any illegal person then what is that DD/ Cheque no. why not SBI blocked that DD/ Cheque for future transaction after my file complaints.

If a face such type of any illegal outstanding economical &mental Harassment then I compel to file case against you people. I am very serious regd. this matter beco'z I regularly getting call from Mob no [protected] regd clear outstanding bill amount.

I am still facing worst experience with SBI credit card.

Thanks ®ards,
Vidya.

Comments

• Gs
      10th of Nov, 2008

I am also holding an SBI card. and I am getting abusing calls from +91 9823485500 date 10/nov/2008 and time 12:06 / 12:08 PM, 9922243403 date 10/nov/2008 time 12.00/ 12.05PM. As soon as I got first bill from them, I went to pay the same in SBI Bank branch by cash. There I came to know that SBI credit card division has "NOTHING TO WITH SBI BANK" and they also said non of the branch would be taking the payment for them. Later some person from the creditcard division come and collect the payment from me by cash, but not regular, and so they slap me with huge late payment fee and so on. It continued for years. At the end the card is blocked. But later I realize that some of the payment I made is not reflecting on their bill. So I asked them for the explanation and also I asked them the details of the payment along with the cash receipt number they issued to me. They are refusing to do so. Now am refusing to pay them the pending amount since they are unable to produce the receipt details they issued to me along with the payment amount I made.

• Su
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    SBI Card - Charges & huge bill without any usage of CARD.
    India

I have owned a SBI card from 2 years. In the 1st year I dont have any outstanding amount or pending bill. I have cleared all for what I have purchased. But from last 7 months SBI card sending me bill of Rs.2597/- which outstanding against my account in last 6months without any transaction or purchased by this card. I am asking SBI customer care division for what I am charged for but they are not replying anything and asking me to pay all the pending amount. Please sir help me. and give me your suggession how to get rid of this problem.

Thank You.

• Aj
      3rd of Jun, 2016

pl write to PIO,SBI under RTI act 2005 and ask for the documents.