SBI / lost of 5000/- through atm

India Review updated:
4.3

Dear sir,

I lost my 5000/- at city-akluj disst solapur (maharastra) through the atm (bank of baroda). when I was using the atm machine and withdrawing the money the atm machine lost the electricity during the processing. the accurate time was 6:45 pm date 06/07/2008. I complaint several time at my home branch vidisha which sbi branch code is 1986. every time they are taking very lightly my problem and not taking any appropriate action. so plz take appropriate action to sort out my problem as soon as possible.

Manoj kumar sen

Sbi a/c no. [protected]

Mob no. [protected]
Email id : manoj_sen45@rediffmail.com

Comments

Pa
  5th of Nov, 2008
Dear Manoj JI,
Same like you I have lost my 5000 rupees from ATM Moti Nagar, Delhi Cantt. on 23rd Apil 2008 My accont is in Hansi Distt. Hissar Haryana. But till today I did'nt get my money back.
Do you have to get your money back??????????
Ra

Udhampur

SUB: WRONG/DUPLICATE DEDUCTION OF AMOUNT FROM
SAVING ACCOUNT NUMBER 3041222194

Sir,

1. I am holding saving account No. 3041222194 at SBI Udhampur with ATM card facility.

2. On 22 November 08, I had visited SBI ATM, at Army complex Chinar (Udhampur) to withdraw RS. 3500/- from my SBI Account No. 3041222194 using my ATM Card. When I made the transaction neither the amount not the transaction slip came out from the ATM, however the machine displayed the message ‘transaction cancelled’. Again I tried for withdrawal for the same amount i.e. Rs. 3500/- and the transaction was successful this time. Then taken out the Mini statement regarding my account and I noticed that an amount of Rs. 3500/-was debited twice on that date (i.e. 22 November 08) despite the first transaction was not materialized. Copy of Pass book showing the entries are enclosed for your ready reference.

3. I had reported the matter to your branch in writing on 23 November 08 and made several personal visit in this regard but the amount of Rs. 3500/- which was wrongly deducted from my account has not been credited to me till date. I had also intimated that the same to my parent branch of SBI but they have also not done anything till now.

4. May I request you to kindly verify your records and credit the amount to my account at the earliest and confirm the same to me I should not be subjected to lose Rs. 3500/- for the problem by the machine & negligence by the dealing man.

Thanking you in anticipation.
An
  11th of Nov, 2009
Sir,

I have one ATM card of State Bank of Salar (West Bengal) bearing a/c No. 11319403690. On 19/09/2009 (Saturday) at about 14:22 hrs I used ATM Card No. 6220180172100012415 at J&K Bank ATM counter located at Miran Sahib, Jammu. I put the card in ATM machine and made the Transaction for withdrawal of Rs 20, 000/- but I didn’t received any amount from ATM Machine (TXN No. 2511). Then after, on 21/09/09 after checking mini statement through SBI ATM Jammu, I found that Rs 20, 000/- has been debited from my account.

I am presently serving in Border Security Force and deployed at Jammu. I am unable to contact SBI Salar (West Bengal) in which my account is existing due to exigency of my service. I have sent an written application along with the requisite form regarding the above said matter to Branch Manager, SBI Salar on 24/09/09. The concerned bank i.e SBI Salar (West Bengal) has already taken up the case for early remittance of above mentioned amount to my account but till date the same amount not yet credited to my account.

In view of the above, it is earnestly requested that concerned branch/bank may be approached to do the needful and my wrong debited amount of Rs 20, 000/- may please be credited in to my account at the earliest and would be ever grateful to you.

Thanking you, Sir.