SBI ATM Account / insufficient funds!

1 India Review updated:

I would like to bring to your notice the problem faced by me with the SBI ATM (Ramrajatala (Howrah). I have tried to withdraw RS 10000 from my SBI ATM account ON 19TH/10/06 at that time there was some problem and the response came that the transaction could not be done, AND SHOWING THAT INSUFFICIENT FUNDS.

I Immediately reported the matter to SBI HOWRAH BRANCH, THIS KIND OF BUSINESS AT LEAST NOT EXPECTING FROM SBI.

Regards,
SANJOY
Arobindo Road, Santragachi,
Howrah - 711104.

Sa

Comments

Ze
  2nd of Jun, 2007

My Atm card lost and I have lock the card on phone, after to get new card I have completed necessary procedure at Prabhat society Branch but still 20 days pass I do not get new card again today I go personally to prabhat society branch ahmedabad but not get any satisfactory reply my all finance transmission hold up. I do not understand this undue delay.

De
  16th of Jul, 2007

Now the SBI ATM facility is 3rd class facility, if the SBI can not manage the ATM it should be closed. There is always problem with ATM i.e. INSUFFICIENT FUNDS, TEMPORARY OUT OF ORDER, even if you check in New Delhi (Saket, Khanpur) I think these ATM are never in working condition. The SBI should declare these ATMs as a dust bin; at least the dust problem can be solved.

Ra
  17th of Sep, 2007

My ATM card Is not work. I have try to many ATM but in the machine show only re-insert your card again.

At
  23rd of Sep, 2007

Sir,
I aplied for ATM on 08-APR-2007 at ADB branch SBI kathua J&K still ihave not beene able to get it. I met to chief manager there on 11-JUL-2007, he told me that he has forwarded my application form to mumbai branch and ATM will be issued by them in 15 days. when I will be able to get my ATM card.

Po
  25th of Sep, 2007

I APPLY TO ATM IN LAST 2 WEEK BUT IT IS NOT COMING.

3rd of Oct, 2007

Atm Fom

3rd of Oct, 2007

My passbook

Pg
  31st of Oct, 2007

My ATM card no 6220180093400051905 valid from Jun 2004 is not working .

30th of Nov, 2007

I got my SBI-ATM card,but still now I didnt get my code no. of my SBI ATM card... procedure is to slow.

Everyday I go to bank and every day I got the same result,"please come in next day,we are trying our level best." This is totally disgusting... what to do now???

Bh
  5th of Dec, 2007

I had received my ATM Card No. 6038455005100091126. But the confidential code No. has not been received.

Ga
  5th of Dec, 2007

I have two times apply for ATM Card before 3-4 month but haven't received my ATM from sbi. So please help me and send my ATM Card as soon as possible.

kindly reply.

thank's

10th of Jan, 2008

I have two times apply for ATM Card before one year but haven't received my ATM from sbi. So please help me and send my ATM Card as soon as possible.

my old complaint no;;-- CC-1185949032375 C M N

Ve
  19th of Jan, 2008

I have SBI account and ATM Card.i am not using my account from the past 1 year. i have no balance in the account.now i would like to use the account.

what is the charges is going to be deduct.

Di
  21st of Feb, 2008

I have lost my pass book what should i do.

Ra
  5th of Mar, 2008

It is very pathetic that from last 2 dayes R.T.Nagar(bangalore), White House Area(bangalore), Ganganagar Area(bangalore) SBI ATM, do not have cash or some mechinary problem. From this it is clear that SBI name is there but its service is very bad if we compare to any other bank .

Wa
  29th of Apr, 2008

Dear sir,
it is brought to your kind notice that, i have lost my ATM CARD and apply for re-issue new card before 20days back in yor goregaon east branch. but till now not issue my card

yours faithfully

WASI AHMED

SB AC NO. 20006804905

At
  13th of May, 2008

Sir,
I opend my account in SBI on dated 29-3-2008. Then i applied for ATM card also. But i have not received my ATM card still. Sbi emplyees are not able to say anything regarding this. Please take the urgent attention on priorty basis.

Atin Dixit
Shriram Transport Finance Co. Ltd.
Yash Complex, Bheera Road, Indra Nagar Colony,
Palia-kalan, Lakhimpur Kheri (U.P)
SBI A/C No. 30356585763
Phone - 9336519361

Ne
  16th of May, 2008

One day missbehaive by the stoff & branch officer then I complaint but they had no response.I am realy disturbe by your's stoff attitute because that day I want ATM card form & cheqe book. My old complaint ticket no.--- cc-1201199086439

28th of May, 2008

I APPLY TO ATM IN LAST 10

WEEK BUT IT IS NOT COMING

28th of May, 2008

i am manoj kumar motwani s/o shri kanhaiyal lal motwani my atm card 10 weeks not coming