Savings Ace / Un-authorized withdrawals
I went into a seldom used bank account to discover that I have been paying this company since December of 2009 first at the rate of $19.95 and now they increased the withdrawals to $23.95!
I have never authorized then to withdraw a dime from my accounts, I am preparing a complaint letter for the White Plains, New York DA's office. This fraud amounts to a net loos to me of close to $300.00 due to their recurring charges and my bank hitting me with over draft fees!
All of us as consumers have to stop these companies from doing this, this transaction was tied to "My Life" which is also hitting me with recurring fees and draining my accounts.
More Savings Ace Complaints & Reviews
- SavingsAce - Fraud, fraud, fraud 
- Savings Ace - Ap9*savingsace charge 
- MVQ Savings Ace - Unapproved Charges 
- Purchase Mvq*savingsace - Charged for something I dont use 
- Savingsace.com - Unauthorized Charges 
- MVQ*SAVINGSACE - SCAM 
- MVQ SavingsAce - CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT ORDER OR SIGN UP FOR 
- Savings Ace - Travelocity 
- MVQ*SAVINGSACE(Other) - unknown charge
- Savings Ace / Adaptive Marketing LLC - Fraudulent Membership and Charges