Saveace / Mylife.com / unauthorized credit card charges
My wife signed up for mylife.com 4 months ago. When told there was a recurring monthly charge of 19.95 and NOT a one-time charge, as she was led to believe, she immediately cancelled. The woman was extremely rude, but did say that she has cancelled my wife's account. Guess what? We got 4 more charges from saveace, before I caught it. Lesson learned. Read each months bank statements very carefully. My credit card company is changing my account number, because they consider that account number has been compromised. NEVER do business with mylife.com, or if you do, DO NOT give them any of your personal information.
More Saveace / Mylife.com Complaints & Reviews
- mylife.com - scam internet website 
- mylife.com - scam 
- mylife.com - scam & privacy violation 
- mylife.com - rip off 
- mylife.com - has my personal data 
- Mylife - false information 
- My Life - unauthorized charges
- Mylife - inaccurate/outdated information.
- Mylife - mylife identity premium $13.95/month
- Mylife - inaccurate information