Saudi Telecom / Fake Calls from Saudi Arabia

1 Pakistan Review updated:

I miscreant / criminal holding phone no. [protected] is continously making fake / threatening calls at my telephone in Pakistan inspite of warning.
Dr. Kulsoom Salim

Comments

• Hj
      13th of Jun, 2011

this kind of things happend with me and most of the time these guys are from pakistan -

• Su
      14th of Nov, 2013

Somebody called me from 0501689479. He said that he is a supervisor of STC mobile company and calling from Jeddah.. He said that I got a lucky draw which include SAWA, Watani, Mobily and other mobile companies, and you won 200, 000 Saudi Riyals, if you give me pin number of two vouchers of 350 riyals than I can process the bank transfer in your card pin numbers and show to these cards with Iqama copy to Al-Rajhi Bank to collect the Money. So I gave him pin number of two vouchers of 350 SR total of 700 SR after collecting the voucher numbers he hold me for twenty minutes and then said that half of the Bank draft number is appeared and remaining will come when I give him more two of same value voucher’s pin numbers. Then I understood that this is a Scam and I cursed him because I lost .

• Mo
      11th of May, 2015

my wife daily recive daily calls messages on whatsup from this no 00966596775837 please take an action this please... I have attached the photo of the person

• Vo
      7th of Mar, 2018

I received a very vulgar call from IMO saying things that only a very indecent stupid person can do, his number is registering and I can see his number, I don't know who is doing this to me because I'm sure my friends won't say things like those he said and I don't whose number it is. I understand prank calls but this one is really most stupid call like you will tell that person the four letter word! What shall I do? How to report his number?