Saudi Telecom / fake calls from saudi arabia

I miscreant / criminal holding phone no. [protected] is continously making fake / threatening calls at my telephone in Pakistan inspite of warning.
Dr. Kulsoom Salim

Comments

• Hj
      Jun 13, 2011

this kind of things happend with me and most of the time these guys are from pakistan -

• Su
      Nov 14, 2013

Somebody called me from [protected]. He said that he is a supervisor of STC mobile company and calling from Jeddah.. He said that I got a lucky draw which include SAWA, Watani, Mobily and other mobile companies, and you won 200, 000 Saudi Riyals, if you give me pin number of two vouchers of 350 riyals than I can process the bank transfer in your card pin numbers and show to these cards with Iqama copy to Al-Rajhi Bank to collect the Money. So I gave him pin number of two vouchers of 350 SR total of 700 SR after collecting the voucher numbers he hold me for twenty minutes and then said that half of the Bank draft number is appeared and remaining will come when I give him more two of same value voucher’s pin numbers. Then I understood that this is a Scam and I cursed him because I lost .

• Mo
      May 11, 2015

my wife daily recive daily calls messages on whatsup from this no [protected] please take an action this please... I have attached the photo of the person

• Vo
      Mar 07, 2018

I received a very vulgar call from IMO saying things that only a very indecent stupid person can do, his number is registering and I can see his number, I don't know who is doing this to me because I'm sure my friends won't say things like those he said and I don't whose number it is. I understand prank calls but this one is really most stupid call like you will tell that person the four letter word! What shall I do? How to report his number?

• Ra
      Aug 12, 2018

I received a Whatsapp message from this number [protected]. He claims that I won a prize SAR 200, 000. We need to get this guy down and take to the jail. please check out the attached picture which has another number as well. [protected]

• Ar
      Nov 14, 2018

Getting a voice call from this no +[protected] for Canada immigration.

• Ib
      Dec 18, 2018

WARNING TO PUBLIC: Date: 18 Dec. 2018
    I am only concerned about humanities here in Saudi Arabia a lot of Hackers, crook,
    I am the one victim, my intention to share this bad experience to alert the public people, hoping it will not happen to others. Those kinds of people they were living in this words more than animals.
    The Hackers Mob # +[protected] WhatsApp # +[protected]
    He Sent a message in WhatsApp, saying My ATM has been Block and call that Mob. # [protected] to reactive it.
    Due to circumstances happened 2 days before I was been withdraw money in NCB ATM Machine
    But my ATM accounts is Al Rajhi. After that, I was received a message by WhatsApp to call the Mob. As I mentioned Above to activate the accounts again.
    The accent of the guys in India National he introduced him selves as GM of NCB he asks all the detail of my Accounts and my ID #, Bank Acct. Detail & secret PIN, due to his explanation I gave it all to him
    After a few minutes, all the money in accounts was taken and my WhatsApp has been Blocking
    It is another new modus in internet system sure those IT in NCB is connected to that modus
    Any bank transactions by the internet and phone Application Thru banking is very delicate be care full
    To those not yet has been experiencing I just share this stupid manner of mine.