Saudi Arabian Airlines / flight delayed by 24hrs!

1 India Review updated:

I boarded Saudi Arabian Airlines flight SV0750 on 12th SEP07 at 10:35 am from Riyadh to Mumbai, the flight returned back to Riyadh airport due to some technical problems. We were informed that the flight was delayed to 2am 13 SEP 07 that too was not confirmed. At around 2am 13th SEP we were informed that the flight is scheduled to 8:20 am on 13th SEP07 which took off around 9:30 am instead of 8:20 am.

We had to spend around 24hrs at the airport, due to this delay I missed crucial appointments which caused great loss to business. I feel that Saudi Airlines staff neglected the situation of the passengers as they didn't bother to reschedule the flight soon and cause minimum delays.

• ibrahim abuhassan's Response, Aug 15, 2018

Above trips was changed 4 times, which is not accepted. We are now waiting in king Khaled airport now one from management advise us or provide us what are the current status of above two trips .

We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon

Comments

• Mo
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Amount Wrongly Deducted SR. 3,442.00 from my Account
    AL-KHOBAR

Dear Sir,

I received the message from ANB bank my credit card Amount SR. 3, 442.00 deducted from account. But i don't book the airline ticket.
    I call to ANB bank the Transaction Authorization code : T57235. please check the details and refund me the same.

thanks & Regards
    zakeer

• Le
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Refund- Flight Cancellation
    Saudi Arabia

We have book a flight Last Nov 1. We have cancelled it for personal reason and I received an Email that I can have a refund but until now I did'nt received any refund.

• Ad
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Software not working

Dear sir
    Saudi airline, your islamabad office is close because they says system is not working, many passenger are suffering.but rest of Pakistan all offices are open e.g lahore.karachi.kindly solve the matter

Sincerely
    Adnan sabri
    adnansabri@yahoo.com

• Ib
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Change timing trips sv 1475 & 273 did 16-aug-2018
    Riyadh

Dear

We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon

Yours sincerely

• Ah
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Delaying
    Jeddah
    United Arab Emirates

We are in flight number 570 to Abu Dhabi on 25 August 2018, we are seated around 1 hour with out any notifications from crew and a/c it's very hot.

Regarding
    Ahmed Altenaiji
    Pilot555@eim.ae

• Ha
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Aab E zam zam missing
    Islamabas

Sallam.
    I can't speek English
    Mere papa umra par gay or yaha islamabad pakistan banazeer international Airport pa aab E zam zam ki botel miss ho gai or.or Airport ka amla kehta hai..k jadah sy nahi aai botel sir please hamein pani ki botel ki complain karani thi... hume bht koshish ki par hmain pani ki botel nh mili...ap ke tavun ka shukria.

• Mi
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Lost baggage
    Rawalpindi
    Pakistan

Hello I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BAGGAGE TILL NOW. I TRAVELLED FROM LONDON TO RIYADH ON 5TH DEC 2017 FLIGHT SV 122 ETKT 0652490925246 03 AND FROM RIYADH TO ISLAMABAD ON 6TH DEC 2017 FLIGHT SV724 ETKT 0652490925246 04 . I HAVE CONTACTED THE AIRLINE STAFF HERE IN ISLAMABAD.BUT THEY HAVE YET NOT RECEIVED ANY HELP.

• Az
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Shamala begum
    New York
    New York

I requested wheelchair for my mom 75 yrs old she can't not speak English . They did not provide wheelchairs at Jeddah.

• Ad
      8th of Sep, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Missing all lugages
    Mardan

Dear,

With great deep sorrow i am complaining that our hajj flight on 1st sep sv 794 has missing all our luggages at jeddah airport and we came to pakistan without our lugages no one is giving us satisfying answer kindly look into it, i am myself a journalist and we hav the option to sue and propgat

Regards
    Adeel Ali

• Ha
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Missing item from my bag
    Jedah
    Saudi Arabia

Hello my name is Hashem Mohamed and my e tkt number is 0652103872620 flight number sv 305 from jedah to Cairo on 9/9 / 2018 arrival time is 10:55 pm in Cairo air port after I went home from Cairo I found out that my new I phone 6 in the box was missing from one of my bags please contact me back to my email address is Moemoussa74@gmail.com

• Ko
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Delayed luggage

Dear Madam/Sir
    I was on the Saudia Flight SV424 on the 24th August from Ethiopia to Saudi Arabia (Riyadh) Ticket number 0652578324191.
    My luggage arrived 4 days later on the 28th August.
    I'm asking for a compensation for this 4 days