Saudi Arabian Airlines / flight delayed by 24hrs!
I boarded Saudi Arabian Airlines flight SV0750 on 12th SEP07 at 10:35 am from Riyadh to Mumbai, the flight returned back to Riyadh airport due to some technical problems. We were informed that the flight was delayed to 2am 13 SEP 07 that too was not confirmed. At around 2am 13th SEP we were informed that the flight is scheduled to 8:20 am on 13th SEP07 which took off around 9:30 am instead of 8:20 am.
We had to spend around 24hrs at the airport, due to this delay I missed crucial appointments which caused great loss to business. I feel that Saudi Airlines staff neglected the situation of the passengers as they didn't bother to reschedule the flight soon and cause minimum delays.
ibrahim abuhassan's Response, Aug 15, 2018
Above trips was changed 4 times, which is not accepted. We are now waiting in king Khaled airport now one from management advise us or provide us what are the current status of above two trips .
We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon
More Saudi Arabian Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Saudi Airlines - change of date of travelling 
- Saudi Airlines - ticket refund and appalling customer care and accounts 
- Saudi Airlines - luggage lost 
- Saudi Airlines - buggage lost 
- Saudi Airlines - horrified trip 
- [Resolved] Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - delayed baggage
- Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - flight cancellation
- Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - flight attendant
- Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - i’m complaining about my damaged bags
- Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - poor quality services & bad behaviour