Saudi Arabian Airlines / flight delayed by 24hrs!

1 India Review updated:

I boarded Saudi Arabian Airlines flight SV0750 on 12th SEP07 at 10:35 am from Riyadh to Mumbai, the flight returned back to Riyadh airport due to some technical problems. We were informed that the flight was delayed to 2am 13 SEP 07 that too was not confirmed. At around 2am 13th SEP we were informed that the flight is scheduled to 8:20 am on 13th SEP07 which took off around 9:30 am instead of 8:20 am.

We had to spend around 24hrs at the airport, due to this delay I missed crucial appointments which caused great loss to business. I feel that Saudi Airlines staff neglected the situation of the passengers as they didn't bother to reschedule the flight soon and cause minimum delays.

• ibrahim abuhassan's Response, Aug 15, 2018

Above trips was changed 4 times, which is not accepted. We are now waiting in king Khaled airport now one from management advise us or provide us what are the current status of above two trips .

We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon

Comments

• Mo
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Amount Wrongly Deducted SR. 3,442.00 from my Account
    AL-KHOBAR

Dear Sir,

I received the message from ANB bank my credit card Amount SR. 3, 442.00 deducted from account. But i don't book the airline ticket.
    I call to ANB bank the Transaction Authorization code : T57235. please check the details and refund me the same.

thanks & Regards
    zakeer

• Le
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Refund- Flight Cancellation
    Saudi Arabia

We have book a flight Last Nov 1. We have cancelled it for personal reason and I received an Email that I can have a refund but until now I did'nt received any refund.

• Ad
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Software not working

Dear sir
    Saudi airline, your islamabad office is close because they says system is not working, many passenger are suffering.but rest of Pakistan all offices are open e.g lahore.karachi.kindly solve the matter

Sincerely
    Adnan sabri
    adnansabri@yahoo.com

• Ib
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Change timing trips sv 1475 & 273 did 16-aug-2018

Dear

We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon

Yours sincerely

• Ah
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Delaying
    Jeddah
    United Arab Emirates

We are in flight number 570 to Abu Dhabi on 25 August 2018, we are seated around 1 hour with out any notifications from crew and a/c it's very hot.

Regarding
    Ahmed Altenaiji
    Pilot555@eim.ae

Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Aab E zam zam missing
    Islamabas

Sallam.
    I can't speek English
    Mere papa umra par gay or yaha islamabad pakistan banazeer international Airport pa aab E zam zam ki botel miss ho gai or.or Airport ka amla kehta hai..k jadah sy nahi aai botel sir please hamein pani ki botel ki complain karani thi... hume bht koshish ki par hmain pani ki botel nh mili...ap ke tavun ka shukria.

• Mi
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Lost baggage
    Rawalpindi
    Pakistan

Hello I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY BAGGAGE TILL NOW. I TRAVELLED FROM LONDON TO RIYADH ON 5TH DEC 2017 FLIGHT SV 122 ETKT 0652490925246 03 AND FROM RIYADH TO ISLAMABAD ON 6TH DEC 2017 FLIGHT SV724 ETKT 0652490925246 04 . I HAVE CONTACTED THE AIRLINE STAFF HERE IN ISLAMABAD.BUT THEY HAVE YET NOT RECEIVED ANY HELP.

• Az
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Shamala begum
    New York
    New York

I requested wheelchair for my mom 75 yrs old she can't not speak English . They did not provide wheelchairs at Jeddah.

• Ad
      8th of Sep, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Missing all lugages
    Mardan

Dear,

With great deep sorrow i am complaining that our hajj flight on 1st sep sv 794 has missing all our luggages at jeddah airport and we came to pakistan without our lugages no one is giving us satisfying answer kindly look into it, i am myself a journalist and we hav the option to sue and propgat

Regards
    Adeel Ali

18th of Sep, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Missing item from my bag
    Jedah
    Saudi Arabia

Hello my name is Hashem Mohamed and my e tkt number is 0652103872620 flight number sv 305 from jedah to Cairo on 9/9 / 2018 arrival time is 10:55 pm in Cairo air port after I went home from Cairo I found out that my new I phone 6 in the box was missing from one of my bags please contact me back to my email address is Moemoussa74@gmail.com

• Ko
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Delayed luggage

Dear Madam/Sir
    I was on the Saudia Flight SV424 on the 24th August from Ethiopia to Saudi Arabia (Riyadh) Ticket number 0652578324191.
    My luggage arrived 4 days later on the 28th August.
    I'm asking for a compensation for this 4 days
    Regards
    Kobina Hayfron
    kobyhayfron@yahoo.com

• Ab
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Flight Delay
    Saudi Arabia

more than 13 hours delay for flight no. SV 306 and SV 1034.

This is a journey from Cairo to Riyadh passing transit by Jeddah Air port. The door-to-door trip should arrive to Riyadh on 01/09/2018 at 15:35 however, it was arrived on 02/09/2018 at 4:45 AM.

Booking reference is L5NKI2
    Name: Ahmed Abou Basha

• Az
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - The airport's workers
    Buraydah
    Saudi Arabia

This video needs no explanation! Look at the airport workers how they deal with passengers' baggage !!!

27th of Oct, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - dear sir
    Pakistan

I want to complain saudi airline airport staff on night shift the staff is not working well two time they off load my luggage please give me right way to complain in Pakistan all boarding staff in islamabad on night shift they offload my luggage they want money.

28th of Oct, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Missing my luggage
    Hyderabad
    India

We have lost our luggage in Khartoum airport and travelled to India by Saudi airlines please inform to deposit my luggage

• Go
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - No wheel chair facility
    Saudi Arabia

My mother did not get a wheel chair facility while traveling from kochi to yanbu via jedda, which was already requested .It made her to roam in the airport and became so tensed and worried.It is a negligence from the airlines

• Ib
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - SV 1327
    Saudi Arabia

We are in the flight SC 1327 in RUH airport since 30 minutes without air condition. The weather is bloddy hell inside the plane.
    Very poor service.
    Ibrahim

• Aj
      1st of Nov, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - Lost luggage reference no 86063, Surname: Akram
    Jeddah
    Saudi Arabia

We are complaining since long thru Telephone calls and via formal online submission for our lost luggage while coming from Istanbul to Jeddah on 16th April 2017. The total bills for compensation is USD 1510. Kindly let us know the status of our compensation ASAP.

• Aa
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - No reply for my complaint no: 00 00 00 00 89
    YANBU

Re sending the mail sent on 24/02/2017

Awaiting for your earliest reply

(complaint is attached with complaint number)

(I hope you guys understand english to reply, because I haven't receive any reply since feb. 24,)

M2aanje@gmail.com