Santander Consumer USA - Dallas, TX / fees!
Recently santander consumer usa took over mine and many other car loans from citifinancial auto. I always made my payments online when I was with citifinancial. The payments were through western union and there was no charge to make these payments. So I went to santander consumer's web site to make my most recent payment online but to my suprise and shock, they want to charge a fee of $10.95 to use the same service!! They use western union just as citifinancial did! Citifinancial didn't charge me a fee if I made my payment over the phone. Santander again will charge me $10.95 if I chose to use that service as well! I was told that if I do an autodraft, it would be free. But I don't care to do it that way. So now the only way I can make my payment without paying a $10.95 fee is to write a check, put it in an envelope, put a stamp on it and drop it off at the post office.
More Santander Consumer USA - Dallas, TX Complaints & Reviews
- Santander Consumer USA - illegal practices and consumer harrassment 
- Santander Consumer USA - unethical service 
- Santander Consumer USA - join in on the class action lawsuit 
- Santander Bank - mishandling of purchased autoloan 
- Santander Consumer USA - refund due 
- Santander Bank - Checking Account False Adverstising
- Santander Consumer USA - frank kent country chevrolet
- Santander Consumer USA - vehicle sales and continual harassment
- Santander Consumer USA - car loan
- Santander Consumer USA - auto loans