Sansui TV / Televison problems since last 1 and half month

1 India Review updated:

This is in reference to the above mentioned subject, i am owing a Sansui Company TV Since last 5 years. since 1 and a half months back we are facing some problems in our TV, which we complained to the local authorized technician MR. Jayantibhai, he visited us and charged us Rs.400/-, still the same problem is ongoing.

After that we booked the complaint in the sansui call centre at Ahmedabad, after which they sent another technician to us, he charged us Rs.350/-, till date the tv is in same position with lots of problems.

After complaining to Mr. Prashant Wada At Rajkot office and Mr. Shailesh upadhyay at Ahmedabad Office, again they sent us another technician who just visited us for 10 minutes and said there are some problems, which we will sort out soon, but till date no actions are been taken.

Also on the above we didnt received any receipts for the payments made to the technicians.

The above matter is discussed to MR. Prashant Wada at Rajkot and Mr. Shailesh Upadhyay at Ahmdabad, and the replies we get is, that we will surely do something at the earliest.

We are suffering since last 1 and half month. we are unable to track the same with Sansui officials.

Comments

• Gs
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Respected sir,
    I am having problem in my LCD TV .my tv step down transformer got failured .I handed over my damage piece to viziawada service centre in Andhra pradesh fifteen days back so far, I have not received new piece .I asked so many times to my area manager even today also I didnot get it back. It shows that your company services are very poor, this my bad luck, I purchased your company TV

• Gs
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Respected sir,

• Ti
      31st of Aug, 2011
    Sansui TV - Pls avoid the Sansui company
    Sansui TV

I have taken the sansui tv in 2008 oct this 2009 oct i got a problem of picture tube un necessarly i choosen this sansui company now i chose to take new excellent company tv .my sugesstion to all the coustemers pls avoid the sansui company. Dont waist ur CASH...

22nd of Jun, 2012

Dear Sir, I Sri Partha Biswas purchased a Sansui LCD TV model 22 Hb - QMA serial no. 111111110201300142 on dated 06/06/12 from Jajpur road Orissa. Till date no competant person came for demonestration for the said TV. They sent an incompetant person to install the said TV. Please do necessary action from your end. Thanking you.