Sansui / T V
I had purchased a SANSUI LCD /Plasma (SAL 26 HMA ) on 25th December 2009 at GIRIAS, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai-34 . For the last one month my TV has a complaint . While in ON mode the TV automatically goes down without an picture.On complaining the Technician came and his comments on LCD/LED TV is that the life is only 2/3 yrs...They charged me Rs.750 to check the complaint and found that the power board has to be changed, for which the charges will be Rs.4000/ .
My shock was when the complaint was registered on the TOLLFREE number, a local service center people contacted us and said they will send a technician and the charges are Rs.750. Please suggest me wether these service center are GENUINE. How can we believe some body and why SANSUI INDIA has not got a direct service center. Please do respond .
More Sansui Complaints & Reviews
- Sansui India - Poor customer service! 
- Sansui Colour TV - Waste of money 
- Sansui TV - Televison problems since last 1 and half month 
- Sansui - 432 inches plasma TV - not worth paying for! 
- Sansui LCD TV - India - Very poor service! 
- Sansui Electric - sled5515w led 55 in tv
- Sansui - Led television 
- Sansui/ DVD Player - remote not working 
- Sansui 32" LED TV - Sansui LED TV - Extreme Cheap Quality Product
- Sansui LCD TV - Sansui service representive fails to fix the lcd tv