Sansui / Very bad service!
I have brought a 29 inch SANSUI model 29-G 7 months back.
The TV has stopped working since 2 months. I had registered a complaint ( no: 200011 dt: 20th May 2007) in one service centre in Bangalore as I reside in Bangalore, Marathalli.
One technician was sent to verify the defect and he found that the TV kit board has to be replaced which he said that will be done within two days.
This TV is only 7 months old and it holds a three years warranty.
Since then I am calling up the service nos and They keep telling that the board is sent already and that the technician will be reaching your home this evening. From past 1 month this is happening.
Now, I think I should not have brought this brand. Is this the service given by the SANSUI company??
It is pity .. very bad service. I dont know what this writing this complaint here is worth. But If any user reading this please note please go for such company/ brands that have a good service.
More Sansui Complaints & Reviews
- Sansui India - Poor customer service! 
- Sansui Colour TV - Waste of money 
- Sansui TV - Televison problems since last 1 and half month 
- Sansui - 432 inches plasma TV - not worth paying for! 
- Sansui LCD TV - India - Very poor service! 
- Sansui Electric - sled5515w led 55 in tv
- Sansui - Led television 
- Sansui/ DVD Player - remote not working 
- Sansui 32" LED TV - Sansui LED TV - Extreme Cheap Quality Product
- Sansui LCD TV - Sansui service representive fails to fix the lcd tv