Sanford Brown / False information
I had just registered to go there. I started a week and a half ago. I can not believe how manipulative those people are. They lie up and down, they do not give you all the facts. I went in yesterday to tell them I was going to withdraw and to stop my student loans, and at first the guy tried to bs his way out of me trying to withdrawl, then he really did a low blow thing.. he used the fact that I had said I was doing this to better my future and my 8 month old sons future.. and he told me that because I was giving up I am a poor mother..
First off I never said I was giving up, I said I was going to find a different school that didn't try to rob $45, 000 out of peoples pockets and second off I work my butt off for a job and support my child just fine.. at least I don't work for a company that has no morals...
They tell you that in order to go into the ultrasound program you have to take the MA program, which is FALSE. They are just trying to collect $14, 500 from each student who is trying to go into the ultrasound program. Then to do the ultrasound program that is another $34, ooo. But what they don't tell you is that they are not accredited, so when you graduate you can't sit for your boards, and nobody is going to hire you without being certified.
my best advice.. do NOT waste your time or money going to this school!
More Sanford Brown Complaints & Reviews
- Sanford Brown Institute - rip off school with no accreditation 
- Sanford Brown Institute - i was taken and let down by sanford brown (formerly ultrasound diagnostic school) 
- Sanford Brown Institute - Professionalism 
- Sanford Brown - Graduation 
- Sanford Brown Institute - Terrible place 
- Sanford Brown Institute - Institute approved my leave, but wanted money for the student credit
- Sanford Brown Institute - The lady lied and gave me wrong advice
- Sanford Brown Ins - their program hasn't been accredited
- Sanford Brown Institute - Not accredited school
- Sanford Brown College - Fraud