Samsung / very disappointed

Saddar, Karachi, Pakistan Review updated:

i am addressing Samsung because they have failed in providing support for this matter. I bought my samsung galaxy grand duos 5 months back in the country for my son's birthday and, as far as I know, it has a 1 year warranty + accidental coverage which has been already charged on to me at the time of buying this product without our concerns we pay for insurance as well as for the warranty . I went to an authorized support center in saddar after the phone screen got damage in an accident during prayer i took the phone to greent tech support centre where i wrote a long page incident story that how this happened where this incident took place and etc and i must informed you the green tech samsung staff is very rude they even dont know how behave in front of a customer ...well finally they admitted my cell phone taking all the documents i have of my product from me i submitted the phone on 21st april 2015 ...i waited to long to get any message or call from them when ever i call Green tech they never pick up their phones God knows what kind of service samsung is providing us in of paying so much to the company ..Well after a loooong wait must be around 12 to 15 days later i got a call from the insurance company start asking about the phone details where as my all the document where with them now you tell me how would you remember the shop the name and the date and amount of purchase when your all of your documents are with them ...i told them the entire story that how my phone screen got brooked and all they said you will receive your phone some on 20th may 2015 i received a message of collecting my mobile from the green tech i went there to collect my phone i waited long time there while they were looking for my phone finally they gave me my phone but without repairing it under my insurance plan and wow now my camera is not even working when i asked the reason they said did you told us to check the phone before giving us for the insurance claim its all your fault and when i asked the reason of not calming it they said call samsung helpline and then i called the helpline the guy told me to call green tech or write to samsung woow . One we pay to much for items like samsung second when it comes to claim for money they put things on your shoulder great
The attention was awful and dissapointing, and the worst of it all is that they didn't provide any solution to my problem, which is well known by the company.
Why does the end-user have to pay for the lack of coverage I bought it legally in my country of residence, I have the invoice to prove the warranty is still valid and yet it seems like, by the way I was tretaed, that my phone wasn't made by Samsung, they just didn't care at all.
It shouldn't matter where the phone was bought, it's still a Samsung no matter where you are.
I've been a loyal customer of samsung products and I expected a lot more from the company, i'm really disappointed and i will write on blogs and pages news papers about the fraud of accidental coverage and all thanks

Captain Rahim

Ca
May 22, 2015

Comments

26th of Oct, 2007
    Samsung - stop incoming and outgoing
    India

i have not received the outgoing and incoming call. i want the detail about my mobile number is 09312685298. service area not displayed in my mobile. pls. reply. thank you

• Bi
      30th of Oct, 2007
    Samsung - Worse hard disk
    India

hdd crashed 4 times. Every replaced hdd was undetectable. I wanted to backup my data for that i unpluged it and intalled on my brother's pc. It burned with smoke. 2 hdd gone the same way whereas western digital hdd worked in same conditions. Dealer's adviced me to buy seagate but i was stupid...

• Mo
      6th of Jan, 2008
    Samsung - battery probsss
    India

Basically am a samsung mobile user... i like the options,process speed etc., etc., still i want to avoid the mobile..coz of the battery prob.. wat to for this.. any samsung mobiles have greater stand by time.... pls inform me.........

• Va
      29th of Oct, 2008
    Samsung - Service is bad
    samsung.com

My Samsung SRS2029CVW fridge freezer doesn't work, and I have been waiting for over 2 weeks for a replacement. The service is bad!

• Er
      21st of Nov, 2008
    Samsung - Samsung DVD/VIDEO recorder
    Wales, Gwent
    United Kingdom

Samsung DVD/VIDEO RECORDERS are absolute rubbish and my advice to anyone considering purchasing one is an emphatic DON'T. I contacted Samsung to complain about the product I purchased from them 3 months ago and I'm still waiting to hear from them despite sending them a number of emails.

• Ad
      8th of Jul, 2009
    Samsung - fridge and freezerRSH1NHMH
    United Kingdom

BEWARE DONT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM SAMSUNG as the company had very bad customer services even you have warranty you spend so much money calling their prime telephone no. for follow-up when your item breakdown. They dont know how to deal with it

• Th
      13th of Jul, 2009
    Samsung - not printing
    venkateshwara brwsing center
    India

i have two printers .which is made by samsung
    i have three monitors. which is product by samsung

now one printer and one monitor is not working

• Sr
      1st of Aug, 2009
    Samsung - unauthorised charges
    India

My mobile number is 9866733731 ; India; I have been charging unauthorised deduction of Rs 15/- each, t wo times

I want to complain, on what account you have charged this

Kindly UNSUBSCRIBE IMMEDIATELY

• Na
      24th of Sep, 2009
    Samsung - Compatibility
    Utopia Inc.
    Washington DC
    Washington

Hi, I have got Samsung SCH-W619 phone from India one year ago. Right now I am in Washingon DC US. Trying to use this phone with AT&T sim card. But my mobile is not recognizing sim card. Is there any settings to be done? Please let me know.

• Dh
      1st of Oct, 2009
    Samsung - Prize draw
    New Zealand

i have also had a randomly selected and won $250000gb pounds eagerly went to [protected]@clix.pt and got nothing. I own a nokia phone but enter nothing.
    D.Harris New Zealand.

• Pr
      2nd of Oct, 2009
    Samsung - recharge barred

Hello,
    My mum phone was barred from recharging simply because she inputed wrong number during recharging. kindly unlock her phone please. her number is: 9496402169. kindly expedite action and do the needful please...

• Ed
      22nd of Dec, 2009
    Samsung - Bad driver support
    Samsung

The Samsung reclaim is a relatively new offering from Samsung. My wife likes the phone just fine, but Samsung doesn't support connecting the phone to Windows 7, a product which came out less than 3 months after the release of the phone. If we didn't have a 32 bit PC in the house she would be SOL.

• Di
      1st of Jan, 2010
    Samsung - PESIMA CALIDAD DE LOS PRODUCTOS
    Colombia

LAS FOTOS ADJUNTAS LO DICEN TODO.

NUNCA COMPREN PRODUCTOS SAMSUNG. PESIMA CALIDAD Y SERVICIO

ESCRIBÍ A SAMSUNG Y ME RESPONDIERON QUE NO CAMBIABAN EL PRODUCTO

COMPRE UN LCD 32" HACE 3 AÑOS Y PRACTICAMENTE ESTÁ PARA DESECHAR

• Go
      25th of Jan, 2010
    Samsung - not repairing tv
    tv, mobiles etc
    samsung.com

i bought a samsung tv set in 1997. on 17.o1.10 tv was burst . I regiter a complain on 20.01.10 with no bp 8413262244 . on the same technician came and he took card of tv . After 6 days the tv card is not repaired, on enquirying, the anser is " Today it will be comleted " But yet that day is not came.

• Ar
      17th of Feb, 2010
    Samsung - Between best buy and samsung I dont know who is worse
    samsung.com

I have been trying to get my washing machine fixed for a month now, between best buy and samsung I dont know who is worse. If i ever get it fixed my shadow will not darken there door again.

• Sp
      17th of Feb, 2010

samsung have the worst service will never buy from them no tvs and no other appliances very bad service

• Sr
      3rd of Apr, 2010
    Samsung - LOST MY MOBILE, MODEL : SGH-N620

Sir,
    I lost my mobile phone bearing model: SGH - N620 and its IMEI no. is 3521790049083013

Name : S.Ravi Kumar
    Last used No. 09594433573

• Ti
      27th of Apr, 2010
    Samsung - Out of business
    Repairtech
    Maryland

Purchase Extended service plan not able to reach company, TVnot working and repairtech went out of business .

• Ga
      14th of Jul, 2010
    Samsung - lines appear in monitor

r/sir,
    in my samsung monitor the black lines are appeared and it is spreaded one by one.so, please check my monitor and repair it.

• Ab
      17th of Jul, 2010
    Samsung - door of refrigerator is of bad quality
    India

we have purchased the refrigerator two yrs ago & the doors of the referigerator is getting rust.from last one year it should not happen with the company like samsung.

• Ta
    Samsung - All the time their phone lines are busy
    samsung.com

Nobody attending phonecall since last 2 weeks.All the time their phonelines are busy. Shop from where the CTV was bought is now closed down.I got only contact number of SAMSUNG customer care. Really fed up with SAMSUNG after sales service which actually does not exist.

• Da
      4th of Aug, 2010

my samsung SGH-L700 was lost yesterday and its IMEI no. is 358922020929959.

• Da

letx c dere service!!!

• In
      6th of Aug, 2010
    Samsung - Their customer relationship is worst
    samsung.com

I bought one samsung mobile it affected with display problem. So i planned to go samsung service center named Technocare Pody bazzar chennai. Their customer relationship is worst. In that ofiice one TV is their, Employees watching TV and customers are waiting for long time.

• Or
      17th of Aug, 2010
    Samsung - The screen of LED is not clear, their is no clarity in half of the screen
    samsung.com

The screen of LED is not clear, their is no clarity in half of the screen.It can be noticed that the screen is broken from inside.

• Cr
      18th of Aug, 2010
    Samsung - Every time I call the customer care they are telling me tomorrow it will be done
    samsung.com

I have purchased the LED Tv on 20th March 2010 but still the Wall mounting of the product has not been done. Every time I call the customer care they are telling me tomorrow it will be done and they are modifying the actual date of complaint so it shows it as the recent one.

• Mr
      14th of Oct, 2010
    Samsung - SAMSUNG
    SAMSUNG

133, AASHIIRWAD APPT
    PATPAR GANJ DELHI-92
    PH NO. 22231660, 9871838192

I HAVE AN AN MICROWAVE WHICH IS NOT WORKING.

SO PLEASE SEND ANY PERSON AT MY PLACE.

MR BHARAT ARORA

• Qa
      11th of Dec, 2010
    Samsung - mobile snach
    Pakistan

my mobile snach in my purs of 12 september 2010.samsung GT-S5233 . IMEI *358028/03/306277/8* .noble black colour .my contect number is 03452914944 . karachi

16th of Dec, 2010

Samsung mobile. model no;c3303. IMEI NO:359800032418907.please help me.

27th of Dec, 2010
    Samsung - mobile loss
    mallikarjun
    8-1-339/8/85,film nagar, hyd, a.p.india
    Phone: 9550255057
    [protected]@gmail.com

Samsung mobile. model c3303, IMEI NO:359800032418907.last used number:+919032445438 Missed date:20/11/2010. exact.please help me sir.

• Va
      3rd of Jan, 2011
    Samsung - lost ma mobile
    India

i lost ma mobile on 3/1/11 by 7 pm in a bus ( no D70 from annanagar to velachery ) i just found it missing after i got down from the bus .

• Te
      4th of Jan, 2011

my number is 662744-4434 i haven't recieve my airtime minutes this month

• Vi
      11th of Jan, 2011
    Samsung - POOR NETWORK &SOUND PROBLEM
    SAMSUNG INDIA
    [protected]@samsung.com

hello i purches samsung mobile model no. is sch379 it is repaird 3 or 4 times in warranty but the problem is same .service is not satisfid so plz solve my camplaint as quiqly as possibale

• Sl
      19th of Jan, 2011
    Samsung - Bad products and service
    Samsung

My sister had an Mp3 player from Samsung. Half a year later, it started to act weird. It froze, and the touch screen stopped working. We tried to email, call, and chat with a representative online. No one helped. We still have not had any progress with them.

4th of Mar, 2011

EMIE NO: 358609/03/131144/8

• Mu
      24th of Mar, 2011

sir,
    My mother lost her phone in the market of kurnool(A.P).She lost it on 24th of march, 2011 at evening time.I will be very grateful to you if you help me in finding it.
    thanking you, sir.

• Sh
      25th of Mar, 2011
    Samsung - harddisk warany
    samsung harddisk
    India

we are not have any warrenty center in vijayawada..we are facing so many problems about the warrenty complaints..please help us to solve our problem..call me on 901443355

29th of Mar, 2011
    Samsung - signal
    Phone: 4074957519

My cell has worked just about everywhere in the states . but know Im in mount airys NC which is in the service area but I have know signal or service and is a huge problem for me and my buisness . Is there anything I can do ?

• Na
      11th of Apr, 2011
    Samsung - my mobile is robber
    navi mum
    mumbai
    India

dear, sir my samsung metro 3310 mobile is robbe and my mobile imei no is *352336/04/565657/8* and my contact no is 9594123499 and my email id jagadhanevaishali.[protected]@gmil.com