Samsung / Smartphone Grand 2 - G7102 / phone not working
I purchased a Samsung Grand II phone on 30-March-2014. Model Name: SM-G7102. IMEI: 352116/06/359388/1. Till date I've visited the Samsung Service Center 4 times. On the first 2 occurences, the display and the motherboard was replaced.
I visited again on 22-July-2014 after I started getting a message on my phone "Unfortunately the service com.android.phone has stopped". I was not able to use my phone. The service centre people refused to take my phone, however they upgraded the phone OSfrom JellyBean to Kitkat. But within 30mins again I started receiving the same error message.
On 24-July-2014, I re-visited the Service Center for the fourth time and they took the phone for service. Till date I've not received the phone back. The bill No is [protected].
Kindly let me know why there isn't any replacement policy. I'm completely annoyed with the product. What happens after the warranty period has been exhausted?
More Samsung / Smartphone Grand 2 - G7102 Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Mobile Gt-s3770 - replacement
- Samsung - samsung galaxy grand prime
- Samsung - fraudulent business practices 
- Samsung TV - 55 inch smart tv - ua55hu7000r
- Samsung - note 5