Samsung Refrigerator / glass breaks/dangerous
We bought a samsung fridge at best buy about 2 years ago. We were packing to move into our new home. My sister took the first shelf out of the fridge to clean it, and as soon as the wash cloth touched the shelf it exploded!!! There were thousands of little pieces everywhere. Thank goodness my sister wears glasses. The glass flew across the room into the workers hair, all over the floor, it was a terrible mess. We went immediately to read the manual. On page 11 of the manual it states transparent, unbreakable shelves. That is a lie and not only misleading to the consumer but a grave danger. I thank god the children were not present and no one was hurt. The model #'s for all the refrigerators with these defective breakable glass shelves are
Rb195bssb, rb215bssb, and the letters are sw and vq.
Plus all the other refrigerators sold by samsung during the last 3 years.
Does your manual same tempered?? Do your shelves say temperd, are they tempered? They are like a bomb waiting to explode.
We have since found out that in the past year samsung now states they have put tempered glass in the newer refrigerators. All the models that were sold with glass and falsely labeled as "unbreakable" need to be recalled before a very serious injury accurs. Please share it you have had this experience. If you have not had this experience check out your shelves before someone you know gets seriously injured.
More Samsung Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - Samsung Gear S2
- Samsung Electronics - website 
- Samsung Electronics - gear fit pro 2
- Samsung Electronics - 51" plasma panel defective for a 3rd time.