Samsung Refrigerator / poor quality product!

I purchased my samsung refrigerator on january 17, 2005 at bestbuy in patchogue for the price of $989.99 plus $50.00 delivery fee. I have enclosed herein, a copy of the sales receipt.In february of 2007 (The later part of the month) the freezer began leaking. The freezer was accumulating ice on the back part and then the ice would melt and then leak on the floor. I contacted samsung who told me to call dukes appliance and they gave me transaction #[protected]. On march 7, 2007, a technician named rob from dukes appliance came and said the problem was that the drain was frozen and blew out the drain. The fee was $92.33 which I paid. On march 12, 2007 the freezer leaked again ruining my new wood floors. Dukes appliance sent a different technician, andrew on march 14, 2007 who said the problem was the defrost kit and they would have to order one. I was once again without a refrigerator!!! In late march, when I called dukes appliance to see when the defrost kit would be in, they said it was not the defrost kit and would sent another technician out to my house. On april 2, 2007, they sent andrew and carmine who proceeded to diagnose the problem for the third time. This time, they said that a wire (The heater connection) was off and they put it back on. They lost some of the screws that were needed to put the back of the refrigerator back on and my husband was extremely annoyed at the whole process. Here is four months later with the same problem. There obviously is a defect in this refrigerator. I have also contacted samsung during the whole repair process. The hold time on the phone is extremely long (At times 30 min) only to be given to a "special tech" with another hold time. The outcome was that its our problem and not theres. If dukes appliance would have given us receipts and said our refrig. Was not good they may have gave us a refund. Get and keep all receipts! And get diagnosis in writing.

Samsung Electronics Logo Samsung Electronics