Samsung French Door Refrigerator / broken cheap plastic
I bought a samsung french door refrigerator 6 months ago and the deli door just came off. It has a cheap plastic nob that is pencil size and 1/4 of an inch. It came right off now the lid to the deli door won't stay on. I bought the extended warrenty and the appliance is only 6 months old and now I have to buy a new door because samsung will not stand by their products. The door is so cheap, we didn't even touch it, to open the tray you grap the tray not the door so I have no idea why it broke and now I have to pay. I will never buy another samsung product again.
More Samsung French Door Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - Samsung Gear S2
- Samsung Electronics - website 
- Samsung Electronics - gear fit pro 2
- Samsung Electronics - 51" plasma panel defective for a 3rd time.