Samsung Electronics / model # rf28hfedbww/aafrench door refridgerator

1 North Fort Myers, FL, United States

We purchased the refrigerator from Home Depot on September 3, 2017. On August 20, 2018 the refrigerator stop working. We called Samsung because it was still under the factory warranty. It took the 3 weeks to send a tech out to look at the unit. He than ordered parts which took another 10 days. He came to install the parts and had the wrong ones. We now without a refrigerator for 30 days. We called Samsung and they gave the run around but finally agreed to replace the unit. Next Saturday we will have been with out a refrigerator for 2 months. We have a ticket from them and an email stating the request as been put in for approval but have heard nothing since the 5th of October 2018. I work in customer service and this by far the worst I have seen in my 70 years on the planet. Home Depot has tried everything to help me but get the same dog and pony show from Samsung. I would encourage Home Depot to selling their products simply based on their terrible customer service. I would like to know why they use 3rd party people to handle their customer service instead of doing it in house. I will never recommend Samsung to anyone or buy any product from them again. I will badmouth the every chance I get. Tom Mathison North Fort Myers Florida.

Th