Samsung / not honoring company warranty
I purchased a brand new backjack i607 cell phone (With 1yr manufacturer warranty) and within 30 days (Rarely used), the cell phone froze up. I called up samsung and opened a work order with them and shipped the cell phone per their instructions. After 45 days I received the cell phone back from them along with a letter stating that the circuit board is cracked and it is not covered under warranty and that they can do nothing about it. I called them up several times with no avail. This cell phone is hardly used and never dropped on the floor or water and still looks brand new without a single scratch. They even stopped responding to my calls and letters.
I am stuck now with a non-functioning phone and this is the worst company ever.
More Samsung Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Usa - Galaxy Note8
- Samsung Electronics - samsung range
- Samsung Electronics - mobile
- Samsung Electronics - oled tv - q9fn
- Samsung - note 5