Samsung / defective monitors
Samsung monitor service.
Called to receive replacement monitor. Had a $500 retainer put on my debit card to have the replacement sent to my home. Received a defective monitor. Sent it back. They kept the $ hold on my account.
The second replacement monitor was sent to a ups store when it should have been sent directly to me. No $ hold is necessary for this type of replacement transaction. It took a 30 minute phone call to get my money released.
The total time I had to spend on the phone with samsung, just to get a replacement monitor is over 2.5 hours. This includes the original phone call, 3 to get the defective replacement taken care of, and the last to get my $500 back. I am not sure I would have had it refunded if I did not call.
I had to wait days for the broken replacement to get back to the service center before they would send a second replacement. They would not expedite the release of the second monitor.
This has taken over 3 weeks.
Now, I have to go out to a ups store to pick up the second replacement and drag my old on with me.
More Samsung Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Appliances - side by side refrigerator
- Samsung Electronics - refund for recalled washing machine
- Samsung Electronics - samsung refrigerator
- Samsung Appliances - samsung dishwasher
- Samsung Electronics - cellphone