Samsung AC / leakage of gas

1 kolkata, India Review updated:

Hi all
This to bring to your notice that every year the gas was getting leaked from the split ac, reason sighted every time by service engineer that the condenser got leaked. We have changed condenser twice and now again the service engineer came sighted the same reason. It seems your service partner is trying to achieve their spare part targets only. First they will fill the gas and after one month they will say change the condenser.

I already had 3 more ac from other company (Lg) and had no such issues ever. Also if this is a quality of the product then its better I should change the complete unit so that I don't have to pay 4000 / - every year. Also I would put the story in every forum so that, everyone will think twice before buying a samsung product.
Moreover samsung service are very poor
Model: as185bsdnstl 11/12/2011
Last transaction no: [protected]
Last complaint no: [protected] 23/04/2015
Regards
Purnendu

Pu
May 2, 2015

Comments

• Je
      11th of May, 2010
    Samsung Ac - No service within warranty
    Paul
    jessiepaul.com

AC bought in Jan 2010 leaks within 4 months. It is within warranty period but despite repeated followups no one has bothered to visit. Didn't realize their service was so bad. Shall avoid Samsung in future, but need a fix for now.

• Be
      21st of May, 2010
    Samsung Ac - wibreting sound is high and now is not cooling
    India

I was purchase one Sam sung AC last Jun, this AC is compressor sound is very high and high vibrating, i am many time complaint the issue, Sam sung Engineer attend the fault but not solve the issue, Last time One Engineer tried the problem solve but 10% solved, Now AC cooling not working only air passing . My experience in samsung very positive, actually My TV, Washing Machine is Sam sung But This AC is field the Experience .

• Be
      22nd of May, 2010

I had purchase one Sam sung AC last Jun, this AC is compressor sound is very high and high vibrating, i am many time complaint the issue, Sam sung Engineer attend the fault but not solve the issue, Last time One Engineer tried the problem solve but 10% solved, Now AC cooling not working only air passing . My experience in samsung very positive, actually My TV, Washing Machine is Sam sung But This AC is field the Experience, yesterday engineer said gas leakage what is the reason

• Il
      10th of Mar, 2011
    Samsung Ac - AC repair
    Samsung
    India

The samsung customer service is pathetic.AC is still under warranty, there was gas leakage.They took the AC for repair and didn't return or even call back after nearly a month.And it's summer here.They have 0% commitment.I called back just to get irritating and irresponsible answers.

• Il
      11th of Mar, 2011

Thank you very much for responding.I've sent a mail.