Samsung A/C / Model AW1893L / poor service, faulty equipment!

This air conditioner failed to function properly after 1 year. The electronic thermostat controls failed and the a/c unit ices up. I sent it to wind service in hicksville, n. Y. And they have had it since august 3rd and claim they are waiting for parts. This is poor service from and authorized repair center as well as poorly built a/c units. I will never recommend nor purchase another samsung product.

Comments

• Me
      28th of Sep, 2007

I cant agree or disagree cause your complint was not clear. More details are needed. Please dont take this as I am sticking up for Wind Serv. I Worked for this company and if they say they are waiting for parts.... They are waiting for part and I would put money on that. There are situations where parts get back ordered. the only cases that I know Wind Serv ever waited for parts is

1.Its a part that is rare and to order them in bulk is a huge money waster because some parts we used 1 a year some once a month.... Ac parts in August GO VERY FAST!! It was always the manufactuer that always made us wait!

2. Recall parts need to be ordered in bulk but sometimes you dont know how many you need to order untill you find out how many customers will bring their unit in to us.... If we order say 20 parts and one day 4 customers bring in the unit then and the next day 4 ect..... then one day 15 then we order more. Some customers get a recall on AC and wait till july to get the repair! Use you head! You get recall in Jan bring it in then!!!! DUH! Not when Everybody and their mother needs AC repair at the same time!

Wind Service Puts nothing off and does their work VERY FAIR!. The apppitments are very organized. Firs come first serve with repairs such as garbage disposals dishwashers or washer and dryers. no exceptions! Think about a hospital... They go by "treage" You come in with a stubbed toe wait for a doctor for an hour and a baby comes in and they take the baby right away.... The ones that are hurt the most go ffirst.. If your appoitment is at say 1-3 and the repair man tell you he is on his way to you to fix your dryer ..... and a call comes in to us that a 90 year old woman's AC broke on a 90 degree day we will go there first ( she could die!)

Another thing..... People....use you damn head......dont get pissed off if the repair man comes to your house because your dishwasher is flooding bubbles because you put dishliquid instead of dishwasher liquid then charges you the diagnosis fee for telling you that u they make dishwasher liquid for the dishwasher and dish liquid for washing by hand..... there is a reason for that....DUH!!!

Leave the receptionist alone!!!! Its not their fault that your "waiting too long for you appliance to be fixed!"

I loved this job........ But the owner fired me! Why dosent it bother me? Because as hard as I tried i made too many mistakes. But the business is his bread and butter. And I know how devestated it was for him to have to do that to me. I will stand by Howard spun in a heart beat. So please...... Be patient.... He's doing his best. He dosent want to lose a customer for one..... and two im sure he would bend over backwards for you if something needed to be repaird that was needed like a fridge. You would be put above a dryer.

Anyway sorry about your AC.... Give this company a chance. Like I said they get ALOT of AC in august.