SamsBeauty / Wrong shipping

1 1000 E Business Center Drive Mount Prospect IL 60056, United States

I ordered 5 packs of bahama curl crotch braids. After 7 full days I still did not receive a shipping confirmation email. Two days later I went to my local post office and the package was there. On the samsbeauty website there was no tracking information nor date received status. The order was wrong, it was someone elses order with their name and shipping information. So my name on the outside of the box, someone else merchandise in the inside. Called the company emailed me a shipping label to return the items. I was told they would not resend the correct items until I shipped backed the wrong box. Even though it was their mistake they still refused to express ship my order or offer me any thing. Just sorry. Nothing for my inconvenience having to drive back to post office to reship their mistake. They said my merchandise will be shipped the standard mail, the same way I paid for. Date ordered Nov 6, received Nov 14, 2016. Contacted customer service Nov. 14 and Nov. 15. Representative would not give me any information about my account until the wrong order was shipped back. Worst consumer service ever! WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!! PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

To