Salvation Army / human rights
anonymous: myself and others residents at the salvation are being treated like animals. We feel the need to speak out about this cruelty behavior. We are humans beings with a heart, mind, body, and soul. We like to be treated like everyone else rather we have or don't have to show for. I am one crying out for help please help me stop the abuse that takes place in the body of Christ. Salvation Army was founded and built among Godly-like people and their mission statements is made to help to the needy not to destroy families in the process. Those that have an ear please hear what this messages has to say open your heart and recieved the torments and anguish amongst you, please, please Help us!!!
More Salvation Army Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - harassment and overseeing of authority 
- The Salvation Army USA - area store dirty very unsociable restroom not in order over 6 months and more
- The Salvation Army USA - rental assistance
- The Salvation Army USA - prices of items in thrift stores
- The Salvation Army USA - poor management and untrained employees.