Salvation Army / family and social services program
I have in the last couple of months been having financial problems, and it is affecting my ability to pay my bills. I am currently on public aid. My electric/gas provider gave me my local Salvation Army to contact regarding receiving help paying my bill.I contacted them and spoke with a gentleman by the name of bill. whom told me I didn't qualify because I have been out of work 5 months and their program states it has 4 months or less. I explained and pled my situation but to no prevail, he stated we can't help and hung up the phone. I called back to speak someone else regarding the matter and I just received his voicemail. I don't believe this situation was handled properly. There are my people out here such as myself trying very hard to regain selfsufficenicy and I believe not one should be treated that way. He seems to not represent the Salvation Army in a proper way. I have always had a different image of what the Salvation Army was and that was not it.
More Salvation Army Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - Kind heart when least expected
- The Salvation Army USA - advertising
- The Salvation Army USA - employee in mckeesport location
- The Salvation Army USA - pick up.
- The Salvation Army USA - return policy