Salvation Army / discrimination emanuel

1 2808 Dundas St. WToronto, Ontario, Canada
Phone: 416-414-0779

On Feburary 28, 2014 I discovered that my personal bed was defiled in my home i.e. someone committed a hate crime against me by putting smearing my bed. I have reported this to the police and the RCMP as I believe the individuals did because I was raped.

I feel very unsafe especially because it is community knowlegde that when I visited my doctor I declared in 2012 that I thought I was a Virgin. I did not know that I was assulted.

I have asked the housing worker for speedy relocation. Yvette Caines.

Emanuel has committed gender discrimination on July 28, 2014 when he asked me about dragging. Since that time I have made multiple reports about other housing workers assigning defiled sheets to my bed via the online system in 2014.

I experienced racial and gender discrimination from Emanuel a Salvation Army worker on April 26, 2015.
Emanuel indicated I was too slow. He wrote down bed busy (opposite of dragging).

Now when I look at it Emanuel knew about the hate crime and showed additional. I submitted a complaint against the Director of IT of Canada Revenue Agency about gender crimes and the dates of interest was 26-29. It is because they were my cycle days.

In addition I have asked for Styrofoam cups because I am afraid of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and they have refused. The cups were offered temporarily but the employees reverted to insisting that the residents use tea cups even to drink juice.

I felt it was a show of Army power i.e. You are in the Army know and you are a Social milieu your health does not matter.
The environment is one in which there is no care in what is done or how it has an impact.
There is no internet services to even do a simple thing such as send an email. There needs to be phone services so that in a crisis family or loved ones can be contacted for emoitional support. There needs to be training (empathy and making decision why do they do the things they do? And there is no one rule for every situation).

I have mad many complaints work with the police.

Cheers