Sallie Mae / Login Issues
On August 27, 2010 I received an email saying that Sallie Mae would be consolidating their user IDs to make it "easier" for people to login. However, since that change, I have yet to gain access to their website. I have called Sallie Mae for the past two days asking when the problem would be resolved but every time I get an incompetent customer service rep who has no idea how to help me. They give me generic answers like "Let's reset your user ID or "Change your password" but to no avail, I still receive the same message stating "Error - We are unable to process your request at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience."
I mean for goodness sakes, I just want to login. Is anyone else having the same login issue? If so, have you contacted Sallie Mae about the problem? They just keep telling me to try back again later in the night. It is ridiculous! Feel free to comment back if anyone else has the same login problem...Thanks!
More Sallie Mae Complaints & Reviews
- Sallie Mae - Student loans 
- Sallie Mae - Scams, scams and more scams 
- Sallie Mae Financial Services - Billing statements not sent! 
- Sallie Mae - Private Loan Forbearance 
- Sallie Mae - Scam and cheating! 
- Sallie Mae - Liars and Have a Monopoly 
- Sallie Mae - Worst Customer Service 
- Sallie Mae//chase Bank - Cotinues of calls at home and at work
- Sallie Mae - Terrible service! 
- Sallie Mae - High interest rate and taking money