Safeway / security

1 Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:

October 11, 2018 6 PM
I took my girlfriend shopping, she is African-American. As soon as we entered the store premises the security guard was following us and he was not discreet about it!! Every aisle we were and he was there. Then at check out he was right there watching making sure that my friend paid for every item by the way she was buying over $50 worth of fresh crab. Supplies for a birthday party large birthday party and normal household items that we normally get at Safeway. He approach the checkout girl that was in charge of self service, he whispered in her ear something. And then he Glared at us and kept staring at us so I kept staring back and then at us, he hollered hello very loudly and was very obnoxious !! Then we decided that we were being profiled and( I am Caucasian) . When I spoke to a Sacramento police officer about the situation because he was interested the security guard in question who is very very large and sloppy came up and said hello very loudly very rudely drying attention to us for no reason !! When I asked for his name the officer said he didn't have to give it. I am so concerned about the situation I cannot believe it I want to boycott that Safeway and tell everyone I know not to shop there that was a ridiculous unnecessary and embarrassing situation. By the way we ended up going to another grocery store and spending A lot of money !!

In
Oct 11, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      11th of Oct, 2018

must be those rascist crabs you were buying lol