Safeway / gas service at pump

1 Bothell, WA, United States

Card services has changed

It is impossible to get gas at 10pm on sunday if you have a credit card no pin because you can not go inside and pay. It is an inconvenience to have to leave your vehicle when you have children in the car, and it is not safe.

If you do not have 126$ on your card you can not get gas, showing if you as a customer are not middle class income at the least you can not get gas from safeway anymore. Showing as a company Safeway does not want to give service to customers that are low income.

After only getting Safeway gas FOR YEARS these two issues concern me and are such an inconvience that the 76 is not only a few cents cheaper now that safeway does not even offer the cents off for being a cub member anymore. I luckily have an app to my bank account and have the ability to transfer money to saving as it was only the night before payday so my 90$ in my checking could reach your minimum required to get gas. So as your new policy it costs my bank to transfer money that I didn't no need to just to fill up my little honda 20$ to filled my tank, and the inconvenience and stress I went through just because I didn't have 126$ to get 20$ worth of gas.
Definitly losing a few customers because of this.

Ke