Safewaycarts that stop at door.

I went into Safeway to do some shopping and decided that I would come back after I did some other errands so being a good customer wanted to return the shopping cart out front and come after I did my walk and other errands. The cart jammed to a stop and I jammed up against it.

I did come back and told the girl at the check out counter who was a little rude until she thought about it and a I did complain to lady at the front entry in what looked like some kind of office. She did ask me if I wanted to see a Manager and at the time I was in a hurry to pick up my Husband but I will go back today.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Walnut Creek, CAMy right foot and leg was bothering me after the incident but I thought it would go away and it got worse .
When the cart jammed to a stop and the bells went off no one came up to me a told me what was going or your Store Policy about the carts. And then the woman I talked to at the front entry said I should probably go back to aisle 11 with my cart and the come back thru door. Then I was just made and hurting and just left the cart near the front entry.
Injury occurred 5/5/2017 at new store on Ignacio across from Whole Foods.
Narcissus Cosgrove