SafeLink Wireless / trying to switch old phone to new ph n old ph #with new ph.
this started a long time ago all ready. but on Oct 4 2017 we got a sim card for the phone I wanted to switch my free min. too witch I was told I could do. so when we got it we had to call them back to active it. well it still didn't work. she said well give it 24 to 48 hrs n it should work. well needles to say it still didn't work. tried calling them back they said there was nothing they could do about anymore n hung up. so needless to say we ended up not having a cell ph at all. until I brought a new sim card for my ph. I keep getting messages on my ph from u guys but no min. so when my contract is up I will find some other company that will actually listen to what I am saying or asking. I sorry to leave I really liked u guys.
More SafeLink Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- SafeLink Wireless - rosie suarez 
- SafeLink Wireless - monthly minutes 
- SafeLink Wireless - free minutes 
- SafeLink Wireless - no help on replacement phone 
- SafeLink Wireless - didn't get no minutes on my cell phone 
- SafeLink Wireless - my phone service
- SafeLink Wireless - safelink/tracfone tech support & customer service 
- SafeLink Wireless - sales representatives 
- SafeLink Wireless - my phone does not work with safelink service which is a government provided plan 
- SafeLink Wireless - zte phone