SafeLink Wireless / rip off

1 TX, United States Review updated:

These people are a bunch of thieves. They stole 1324 minutes from me that I had paid for on my tracfrone before it became a Safelink phone. I was told before joining Safelink that those minutes would not be affected but any safelink minutes would not rollover unless I purchased airtime. That was a LIE. Because I did not buy additional airtime they took my 1324 minutes and knocked me down to 250 minutes. Customer service is worthless. They are all in India and you can't hardly understand them. They are unapologetic thieves and liars.

St
Apr 5, 2013

Comments

• St
      2nd of May, 2013

My complaint has been completely resolved. After posting a comment on customerservicescoreboard.com a Safelink rep posted a reply asking me to contact them to help fix my problem. Safelink customer service monitors that site. The email address SL.CorpResolutionTeam@safelkink.com is a good address. I emailed them this morning with a complete account of my problem and within a couple of hours my minutes had been fully restored. I thank Sean at Safelink for solving this problem for me.