SafeLink Wireless / my minutes
I had my phone stolen in December and they had to turn my service off, as I waited to my new phone came in and was told I could only have 10 minutes because they already transferred my minutes to my old, now disabled phone. So I waited and was able to buy some minutes but not enough to last the month. On the 1st of January I checked my phone to see my minutes but their was none. I called safelink and was told I have to wait till May to be eligible for service because the National Data base said I have a different provider but I do not have a different provider. I have been with safelink for a long time and they have never let me down until now. Now because of this I will have no communication outside my home so I can not leave my home till May I am disabled and am on life alert . I do not understand why I have to wait till May when I did not do anything wrong!
More SafeLink Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- SafeLink Wireless - rosie suarez 
- SafeLink Wireless - monthly minutes 
- SafeLink Wireless - free minutes 
- SafeLink Wireless - no help on replacement phone 
- SafeLink Wireless - didn't get no minutes on my cell phone 
- SafeLink Wireless - safelink phone rep
- SafeLink Wireless - online chat representative
- SafeLink Wireless - robo calls
- SafeLink Wireless - survey texts from safelink that are unknown to customer support.
- SafeLink Wireless - technical support operators