SA Immigration InternationalImmigration Services for South Africa

SA Immigration International
Tel: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@sami.co.za

Looking at above mentioned attractive websites and a crazy level follow-up from their agents, I decided to acquire their SA Retirement visa services but regret to say that since I paid their advance aount (5, 000 ZAR) on Feb. 10, 2016. I hardly see any of those " Crazy Follow-ups" despite I am begging them to tell me my case progress. I even contacted each and every person in the company including the CEO Mr. Rod Maxwell BUT NOTHING HAPPENED.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND " NOT TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY (sami) FOR IMMIGRATION SERVICES" They are Forge and Fake company. Their target is just collect a little amount like 5, 000 ZAR and disappear from the scene.

I will be visiting SA Embassy soon to file a case against them.

Take care when you choose SCAMS like SAMI for South Africa.

Saeed Mirza

Sa
Mar 04, 2016

Comments

• Tz
      Nov 01, 2016

they are flooding my inbox with emails for payments and all, i requested to speak to someone and they insist on doing everything online, very suspicious i must say. Collin's number does not go through and when i called the 082 number there was a lady with a funny accent who was interrogating me with all sorts f questions and wouldn't let me speak to Collin. I wonder if the Collin guy ever exists. STAY AWAY!!!