France Review updated:
I booked my flight from Paris to Glasgow on RyanAir website, but forgot to do the online check-in before going to Glasgow. So it cost me 80 euros !!! for me and my girlfirend ! It's really abusive price, don't fly Ryan air, they are robbers !!!

N  8th of Apr, 2009 by
I completely agree, NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER fly with them. their site does not state that if you dont checkin online that you will have to pay 20 per person for that flight! i was furious and i felt completey robbed and misled!!!

the airports this ariline fly to are aways off the beaten track and far out of the destination city you want to go to!
the cost to get to the city they advertise will in the end cost as much as a nice convenient flight with a standard more regular airline, like easyjetba etc

Trust me this ariline are not worth flying with, ABORT them!
A  14th of Dec, 2009 by
Same case here.

I was flying from Madrid to Porto and lost my ticket paper. These Ryanair ###s charged me 40 Euro for printing a new ticket. Considering that I flew with them 2 days before (going from Porto to Madrid) and having in mind they had all the info needed on their PC sreen (I gave them my flight reservation code and ID card, what else do they need? A DNA sample, perhaps?) I think its just plain stupid to surcharge passengers for something that can happen to anyone and having such an easy solution, i.e., printing a new piece of paper and maybe charging a simbolic value like 1 euro (more than enough to pay for that cost).

I'm sure all Irish feel embarassed for having such a piece of crap company representing their country. Rayair doesn't seem to understand that "low cost" doesn't mean "low ethics".

But hei, no problem, Ryanair! Since I feel robbed and you insist in not having an online form for complaints, I can always promise you that I will never fly nor reccomend your company to anyone I know.
A  2nd of Nov, 2014 by
ryanair is a monopoly. Corrupted local officials and airport authorities are in bed with this monopoly and get enveloppes to allow ryanair to do whatever they want with small and medium airports.

The result is the customer who is treated like a dog and like cattle for a price that is far from being low cost. Anytime you can, fly with other airlines even if you have the impression to pay more:

Air Europa

Whatever, 50 Euro are worth spending to avoid ###s.

Ryanair Logo Ryanair