RX Smart / Unauthorized checking account debit

This morning, I was looking at my checking account online and noticed a charge for $279.99 from a company called RX. I called my bank right away and found out the charge was from Zion's First National Bank in Utah. I called Utah and was told they are the bank for the processing company called Modern Payments who put the transaction through. I then contacted Modern Payments and was told they process for RX Smart. Now I called RX Smart and was told I signed up for an 18 month program and was charged the $279.99. I told them I never had ANY dealings with them and they began to back-pedal quickly. I asked for the manager and was told no one was there and that they had my information and they would call me back within 24 hours. If I desired a refund, they would process one and that I should see the refund in 7 - 10 days. This is a TOTAL SCAM!!! I called right back and now got a recording.

This is High Tec theft at its best... Beware!!!

Comments

• Gi
      18th of Sep, 2007

First they call me to confirm my bank
    Don’t now better so I did then got debit on my checking.
    So call it get a refund that what they say so confirm address and stuff
    Then they send me this discount coupon. They say this just send it back and
    Ill get refunded common $300 dollars for a file of coupon. And I got insurance
    Not need for rx discount. Scam till now ive calling 1880 2301711 disconnected
    Not how could they do dis. Not rich barely making it. My bank can even help me.
    Need help.